Chapter 40 Doctor Bai Yueguang X Rich Old Man [END]

Qin Yuan put his nose close to his neck, took a deep breath and said, "The smell of milk."

Gu Ye: "..."

He's not some bratty brat.

Gu Ye broke away from his embrace expressionlessly, "You smelled it wrong."

Qin Yuan suddenly said: "Change back."

Gu also couldn't understand for a while, "What?"

Qin Yuan stared at him and said, "I want you to change back into a puppy."

Gu Ye: "..."

Outrageous fucking open the door to outrageous.

Absurdly home.

Gu Ye said with an indescribable expression: "I'm sorry, I can't do it."

Seeing him going to the bathroom, Qin Yuan's eyes became more thoughtful.

This is the house he is familiar with, but not the world he is familiar with.

In this world, there is another "he." This "he" is now dating a doctor named Gu Ye, and the relationship between the two seems to be very good.

He doesn't know why he came to this world, but he can be sure at a glance that Gu is his puppy.

Not only the taste, but also the appearance of sleeping is carved out of the same mold.

He's taking his puppy.

A strong possessive desire flashed in Qin Yuan's eyes.

Gu also used the reason of going to work to hide from Qin Yuan in the branch world, and wanted to call the system to ask, where is Qin Yuan in the main world now?

But I don't know if the system is really absent or is pretending to be dead, and did not reply to him.

When it was time to get off work, Gu Ye dawdled back home, thinking, the bugs in the system should be fixed in this most of the day, right?

As soon as Gu Ye entered the house, he smelled a tempting aroma of food. When he approached the kitchen, he saw Qin Yuan cooking in front of the cooking counter. His concentration was no different from before.

Gu Ye couldn't help being overjoyed, Qin Yuan from the mainline world is back?

It didn't take long for the delicious food to be prepared and placed on the table steaming hot.

Gu Ye said: "Qin Yuan, you have worked hard."

"It's okay." Qin Yuan didn't find it hard, he picked up the bowl and chopsticks while talking, "I'll feed you."

Gu Ye was surprised for a moment, and then declined politely: "No need, I will eat by myself."

Qin Yuan insisted: "I'll feed you, I'm used to it."

Gu Ye suddenly realized something, his temples throbbed, and he tentatively asked, "You...haven't left yet?"

Qin Yuan narrowed his black eyes when he heard the words, a dangerous light appeared, and asked in a deep voice, "Do you really want me to go?"

This is a sending proposition.

Gu didn't dare to answer, so he could only act as if he couldn't hear, and took two mouthfuls of food.

Qin Yuan picked up a piece of fresh and tender beef for Gu Ye, and handed it to his mouth, "This was your favorite food when you were a puppy."

Gu Ye: "..."

It is not true to eat, nor is it not to eat.

But Qin Yuan stared at him quietly.

Gu Ye finally opened his mouth and ate it.