Chapter 27 Doctor Bai Yueguang X Wealthy Old Man

Gu also stood there for a few seconds, slowly let go of the man's hand, and said half doubting half firmly, "You did it right?"

Qin Yuan's expression froze slightly, and the curvature of the corners of his lips disappeared completely.

Gu Ye stared at him intently, his eyes were bright and transparent, as if he could see through his soul, "You already knew... what you wanted to show me yesterday was their video."

"...Yes." Qin Yuan admitted with a dry voice, he never cared about other people's thoughts in his actions, but at this moment he couldn't help caring, would Gu also think that his actions were despicable?

Thinking of this possibility, Qin Yuan's heart was filled with irritable emotions, and there was a trace of panic that he had never had before, which was firmly suppressed by him.

Gu Ye laughed at himself, and said in a low voice, "It turns out that I was the only one kept in the dark."

Qin Yuan's heart was flustered, and he immediately explained: "I'm sorry, I didn't intend to deceive you. It's just that I didn't find conclusive evidence at the time, and you trust Qin Zijun very much, so I'm afraid you won't believe it. "

His tone was very sincere, he looked into Gu Ye's eyes with some trepidation, and his thin lips unconsciously pursed several times nervously.

Gu Ye took a deep breath before calmly saying: "I'm sorry, I lost control of my emotions. I don't blame you. I only blame myself for being blind, not knowing people clearly, and being played around by them."

Seeing that he didn't hate him, Qin Yuan quietly breathed a sigh of relief.

He looked at the young man's reddish eyes and downcast and injured expression, like a poor puppy who had been hit. He was clearly fragile in his heart, but he was still trying to be brave.

Qin Yuan's heart instantly softened like a ball of cotton, resisting the urge to touch the other person's head, and comforted him softly: "How can I blame you, they are too shameless to do such a nasty thing It's just embarrassing."

Gu Ye's eyes were full of disgust, and he said coldly: "When I think of Qin Zijun now, I feel extremely disgusted."

System: [Wow, wow, host, your acting skills are really good. ]

Gu Ye: [Sorry, this part is not acting, it is my true feelings. ]

System: [...OK. ]

Gu Ye: [But I acted well in the previous part, right? A melancholy young man who has been betrayed by others, sad but pretends to be strong, is so sympathetic, and makes the scumbag so hateful and disgusting. ]

System: [It's really expressive, my fists were hardened at the time, and I wished I could vent my anger on the host. ]

Gu Ye: [Good boy, you don't have fists. ]

System: [Woohoo. ]

"Then don't think about him." Qin Yuan's voice aroused Hui Huiye's thoughts, as if he was afraid of scaring the young man in front of him, he said softly, "May I take you to a place?"

"Where?" Gu Ye asked.

Qin Yuan's dark eyes flickered, and he said with a low smile, "A place to forget your troubles."

***

Gu Ye was aroused by Qin Yuan's curiosity and wanted to know where he would take him, so he pretended to hesitate before nodding.

Qin Yuan invited him into the car, and specially played soft and soothing music, "Xiao Ye, the journey may be a bit long, if you are tired, take a rest first, and I will call you when you arrive."