Chapter 33 Doctor Bai Yueguang X Rich Old Man

After breakfast, Qin Yuan took the initiative to clean up the table, but Gu Ye didn't even have a chance to touch his hands, so he had no choice but to give him the job.

After it was over, the two sat face to face.

Gu Ye looked at the handsome man sitting across from him, who also looked at him deeply, with emotions that he couldn't understand flashing in his eyes.

He had already prepared a draft in his mind, took a deep breath, and said, "I've thought about what you said last time... I'm sorry, I can't be with you, it's better for us to be friends. "

The bad premonition in Qin Yuan's heart came true, but his expression remained calm, "Why?"

I don't know why, but at this time Gu Ye felt a little guilty and didn't dare to look at Qin Yuan's deep eyes. He lowered his pupils, and his thick long eyelashes covered the emotions in his eyes.

"I do not like you."

After the voice fell, the air was instantly quiet, and even the air pressure dropped, almost suffocating.

Qin Yuan didn't speak for a long time.

Gu couldn't help looking up at him, but he couldn't tell what his expression was now. He just felt that his handsome face seemed to be covered with a faint black mist, and there was an inexplicable dull and depressed feeling.

After a long silence, Gu Ye really couldn't bear such an uncomfortable atmosphere, so he took the initiative to break the deadlock, "By the way, I have something for you..."

While talking, he took out the USB flash drive, put it on the table, and gently pushed it towards Qin Yuan, "There are a lot of Qin Zijun's materials in the USB flash drive, and some bad things, if you want to deal with him, It should be very helpful to you."

But Qin Yuan didn't even look at the USB flash drive, he just looked at Gu Ye fixedly, as if suppressing something, "This is not what I want."

Gu also asked without thinking: "Then what do you want?"

Qin Yuan did not answer this question.

Because he didn't need to answer, Gu had already seen the answer in his eyes, which was a deep desire and possessive desire, surging like a tsunami.

Like a cat seeing a fish.

***

Qin Yuan left without saying a word, and did not take the USB flash drive that Gu Yao gave him. He stood downstairs and lit a cigarette. The lingering smoke blurred his expression, and he could not see emotions.

Fell from the clouds to hell

This is how he really feels right now.

He originally thought that Gu Ye was willing to pick him up, take him in, and take care of him... He should also like him and have a good impression of him. Who would do these things to someone who doesn't like him?

But it turned out that he was self-indulgent.

Perhaps if it was Xin Jie, Gu would also extend a helping hand, and what he did for him, he would do for others.

His kindness was not only for himself, but for Qin Yuan, it became a kind of gentle cruelty.

It would be a lie to say no injuries.

He used to think that he was invincible and nothing could break him down, but Gu Ye's simple words poked him full of holes, which was extremely lethal.

But so what.

Qin Yuan stubbed out the cigarette butt, his eyes dimmed.

Don't like it...then let you like it.

Whether you like this body or something else...it's all the same.