Chapter 26 Doctor Bai Yueguang X Rich Old Man

As soon as the words were finished, someone booed to see.

Lin Qingning wished so much in her heart, but she showed a helpless look, "Okay."

In front of everyone, including Gu Ye, he opened an exquisite sandalwood box, inside which was a crescent-shaped jade pendant, which was crystal clear and glowed with warmth, and it was of the highest quality at first glance.

Someone exclaimed, "Ah, isn't this the most expensive piece of famous jade at the Beijing Jewelry Auction last month? I didn't expect it to be in the hands of Young Master Lin."

Someone exclaimed: "Young Master Lin is really rich. You can give away such a precious jade if you want to give it away. You must have a good relationship with Young Master Qin, right?"

When Lin Qingning heard this, the gloom in her heart dissipated a lot, and she smiled warmly and warmly: "It's just things outside of us, not to mention that Zijun and I grew up together, and we have a special relationship. Naturally, we must choose carefully for birthday gifts. ."

Immediately, someone beat their chest and said, "Oh, why don't I have a friend like Young Master Lin?"

With Lin Qingning's comparison, the gift from Gu Ye's real boyfriend looks even more shabby, and everyone can't help but laugh at him.

Lin Qingning took a panoramic view of everyone's reactions, pursed his lips slightly, and the dimples around his sides were faintly visible, showing his good mood.

This is exactly what he wanted.

It's a pity that Gu Ye didn't show the reaction he had imagined, and he was thick-skinned.

But I'm afraid my heart is not at peace.

Lin Qingning wanted to see how long this Gu Ye could last with his pretense.

But at this moment, a deep and magnetic voice sounded, with a sense of oppression that was not angry and arrogant, "What kind of jade, I would like to see it."

"Mr. Qin..." When everyone saw Qin Yuan appearing at Qin Zijun's birthday party, they couldn't help showing a look of surprise.

Almost everyone knew that Qin Zijun and Qin Yuan were not on good terms, and thought that Qin Yuan would not come to this banquet, but they were wrong.

Everyone was still talking about Gu Ye in whispers, but as soon as Qin Yuan appeared, the powerful aura around him immediately spread, which doubled the pressure and made him silent unconsciously.

Qin Yuan glanced at Gu Ye first, then walked up to Lin Qingning, and naturally reached out to pick up the jade pendant, and carefully tasted it, "It really is the best jade, a rare find."

The corners of Lin Qingning's lips immediately curled higher.

You know, Qin Yuan's vision is very high, and there are not many things that can be praised by him, which shows that his jade pendant is really good.

Firstly, Lin Qingning felt that she had face on her face, and secondly, she felt that Qin Zijun would definitely like it, so her heart could not help but be filled with sweetness.

However, in the next second, Qin Yuan's hand slipped suddenly, and the precious jade pendant fell straight down, fell to the ground with a "click", and fell to pieces in an instant.

Lin Qingning: "..."

Gu Ye: "..."

Everyone present was silent and dumbfounded.

"I'm really sorry, my hands are shaking a bit when I'm old, and I didn't hold it." Qin Yuan smiled slightly, without any apology in his eyes, and said to Lin Qingning, "You can contact my secretary later, and I will compensate you according to the price."