Chapter 67 The Fake Young Master X The Black Belly Brother

The first thing Gu Shichuan did when he got home was to call his secretary and ask him to find out exactly what Gu Ye was doing during this time, and why he suddenly worked as a security guard at the gate of the community where he lived.

The secretary's work efficiency was very fast, and it didn't take long for all the investigation results to be sent to him. Only then did Gu Shichuan know that Gu also had an accident while saving someone and lost his memory.

So he wasn't pretending just now, but he really didn't know himself.

Knowing the cause and effect, Gu Shichuan's mood became very complicated, with an indescribable feeling.

To save a drowning child, is this something Gu would do?

At this time, Gu Shichuan suddenly remembered an old thing. When he was a child, he once picked up a stray dog ​​and kept it as a pet. He cherished it very much.

Xiao Gu also saw it, and wanted to snatch it immediately. Gu Shichuan was reluctant, but under the pressure of his parents, he could only reluctantly give the puppy to his younger brother.

Who knew that Gu Ye, a little devil, threw a few-month-old puppy into the pool in the garden, hoping to make it swim.

As a result, the puppy couldn't swim at all, and was about to drown. Gu also panicked and jumped into the pool to save the dog.

That pool is not too deep for adults, but it is definitely threatening and deadly for children.

But Gu also wanted to save the puppy, so he couldn't think so much in his mind, and the result was obvious.

The dog almost drowned, and Gu also almost drowned.

Fortunately, the old housekeeper found out in time, otherwise one person and one dog would die.

As the original owner of the puppy, Gu Shichuan was scolded by his parents.

Now it seems that only Gu Hui can do such a mindless thing.

But what does it matter to him.

Gu Shichuan threw away the document, closed his eyes and rested his mind.

***

Early the next morning, when Gu Shichuan went out to work, he saw Gu Ye guarding the door from a distance, with a tall and beautiful figure, like a small white poplar standing in the wind.

It's really eye-catching.

Gu Shichuan didn't know what state of mind he was in. When he walked to the door, he unconsciously slowed down.

Probably after what happened yesterday, Gu also "knew" him, and opened the door without saying a word, but his eyes were lowered, and he didn't look at him more.

Gu Shichuan: "..."

Why do you feel uneasy for no reason?

Gu Shichuan walked out with a cold face, and within a few steps, he heard the reprimand from the security captain. Looking back, Gu Ye was at a loss by the training, looking pitiful, like a puppy being bullied.

In comparison, the captain of the security guard looks even more vicious.

Gu Shichuan's heart suddenly burst into flames, and he rushed straight to the top of his head. Gu Ye is also a child raised by the Gu family, so it's okay for him to bully him. What is this security captain?

"Shut up." He said coldly.

The security captain was like a duck being strangled in an instant, without a sound.