Chapter 64 The Fake Young Master X The Black Belly Brother

As the saying goes, the road to enemies is narrow.

What Gu Ye saw was none other than Song Li, the hero of this article.

The two can be said to be deadly enemies, and the enemies are naturally jealous when they meet, as for Gu Ye, this is the case.

"Song Li..."

Song Li said expressionlessly, "Don't block my way."

Gu Ye felt upset when he saw his aloof look, and he gritted his teeth and said, "Song Li, what are you pretending to be, you must be so happy to see me being unlucky now! Let me tell you, even if Mom and Dad are not here, I will You are also the young master of the Gu family, don't try to bully me!"

Song Li said lightly: "You think too highly of yourself, Gu Ye, you are nothing in my heart. It was the same before, and it is the same now."

"You..." Gu Ye was so angry that his teeth hurt, and when he was about to open his mouth to fight back, a familiar voice came from behind.

"Isn't this Xiaoye? Why are you here?"

Gu Ye looked back and saw a middle-aged man with a refined appearance, and immediately said pleasantly, "Uncle Chen!"

Mr. Chen smiled gently at Gu Ye, and asked with concern in an elder's tone: "Has Xiao also been bullied? Tell Uncle quickly, Uncle will make the decision for you."

Gu Ye folded his arms, and snorted arrogantly, "Just because he can bully me?"

"That's good. Uncle, it's been a long time since I saw you. Why don't we have a meal together." Mr. Chen said as he naturally put his arm on Gu Ye's shoulder.

Song Li couldn't help frowning, feeling a little uncomfortable in his heart.

But Gu Ye looked like he didn't notice it, and nodded stupidly, "Okay!"

After speaking, he gave Song Li a glare, as if he had a backer he could rely on.

Song Li: "..."

Seeing the two leave together, Song Li didn't want to meddle in other people's business, but for some reason, he always felt uncomfortable.

He took out his phone and sent a message.

...

"Bang!" The door of the private room was knocked open.

Gu also ran out like a frightened deer, and Song Li, who was next door, heard the sound and came out, and was hit by him.

"Song Li!" Gu Ye grabbed Song Li, as if grabbing a life-saving straw, "Help me! That old bastard is not a good person!"

Mr. Chen also chased after him. Seeing outsiders, his wretched expression restrained a little, and he blamed: "Xiao Ye, why are you running away! Uncle just wants to chat with you about future plans, come back quickly, don't Let people see the joke."

"Damn! You wretched old man just want to take advantage of me! Don't think I don't know!" Gu Ye was panicked and angry, and also had an indescribable feeling of disgust, as if seeing a fly eating shit .

Hearing what he said, Mr. Chen's face turned dark all of a sudden, and he warned in a heavy tone: "Xiao Ye, you'd better stop talking nonsense. Now the Gu family is no longer your reliance, only I really love you Of your people, only I am your backer. Why don't you, a silly child, understand?"

The words that were half threatening and half seductive almost made the two young men, Gu Ye and Song Li, sick.

"Get lost." Song Li took out his phone and said, "Otherwise, I'll call the police."