Chapter 34 Doctor Bai Yueguang X Rich Old Man

Xin Jie winked and said, "Go quickly, let me handle the matter here."

When he arrived at the consultation room, Gu Ye immediately cleaned Qin Yuan's wound. Seeing the horrible, bloody wound on the man's palm, he couldn't imagine how much it hurt, but his heart was tightly clenched together, and he couldn't help it. Live uncomfortable.

"Does it hurt?" He asked Qin Yuan.

Qin Yuan replied calmly: "It doesn't hurt."

How could Gu Ye believe it? He pursed his lips and said, "It must hurt to lie."

Qin Yuan said: "Xin Jie is talking nonsense, don't take it to heart."

How could it be possible not to take it to heart?

Qin Yuan was injured because of him, if there are any sequelae, he will really feel guilty.

He could have not shot or saved himself.

"Don't be so stupid in the future." Even Gu Ye didn't realize that there was a faint distress in his eyes.

But it was captured by Qin Yuan keenly.

He looked straight at Gu Ye, and said in a low voice, "I wouldn't do it with someone else."

Qin Yuan knew that it was impossible for those security guards to risk their lives to save people. It is human nature for anyone to put their own safety first when encountering a dangerous situation.

So he must be quick and precise, but if he hesitates for a moment, it will be too late.

Gu would also be injured and bleed, and possibly die.

He absolutely does not allow this to happen.

Gu Ye's chest was shaking, and he lowered his eyes, avoiding his sight intentionally or unintentionally, "Why did you come to the clinic today?"

Qin Yuan said: "I remembered something that I didn't tell you."

Gu Ye was inexplicably nervous, "What are you going to say?"

Qin Yuan said slowly: "I know that you can't force yourself to like this kind of thing, so I respect your choice and decision. Although lovers can't make it, we can still be friends, can't we?"

Gu didn't expect Qin Yuan to say such a thing, he was stunned for half a second before he came back to his senses, and said, "Qin Yuan... Thank you."

For some reason, there was a faint sense of loss in his heart, but it quickly disappeared, as if it had never appeared before.

On the other side, Xin Jie also made a report to the police. The police handcuffed the mental patient away, and Gu Ye, Qin Yuan and other related people also followed suit to make notes.

Since the mental patient was agitated and spoke upside down, he couldn't ask any questions at all, so there were no clues for the time being.

After coming out of the police station, under Gu Ye's strong request, Qin Yuan went to the big hospital for a detailed examination to make sure that the injury on his hand did not damage the nerves, and he could recover after a good rest. Gu Ye was finally relieved, Take a long breath of relief.

And then, Qin Yuan would come to the clinic every day to ask Gu Ye to change his medicine.

He also has his own reasons for this: "When other doctors changed my dressing, they always hurt when they touched my wound, but Xiaoye was more gentle when you changed my dressing, and I didn't feel any pain at all. "

When Xin Jie heard this, he secretly rolled his eyes.

Does that hurt you? You are blinded by love.

Gu also believed it was true, and said with some distress: "Why don't they take it easy?"