Chapter 41 Black Lotus Eunuch X Little Wolf Dog Prince

Goose feather snow covered the entire imperial city.

Gu Ye opened his eyes, and what he saw was a gorgeous palace, with a faint scent of incense in the air, and beside him were the little eunuchs and maids who took off the fox fur cloak for him.

There was a dog-legged little eunuch in front of him, who smiled ambiguously and said to him: "My lord, I have been washed, and I am waiting for you on the bed."

Gu Ye's emotions hadn't been completely separated from the previous world. When he heard the little eunuch's words, he was shocked instantly, and quickly asked the system: [What am I dressed like? ]

Why does it sound like a bully who robs civilian men?

System: [Host, please wait a moment, I will transfer the plot data for you right away. ]

It turns out that this is a world of Tanmei novels called "The Tyrant's Sweet Queen". Although I don't know who the author is, I can tell the bloodiness of it just by looking at the name.

The background of the story is a superficial dynasty, the main character Gong is Jin Hong, the prince of Jin, and the main character Shou is Bai Yang, the silly and sweet little son of the general's mansion.

As a prince, Jin Hong was ambitious and would do anything to get on the throne. His hands were stained with blood, his heart was filled with darkness, and he couldn't sleep at night.

Bai Yang appeared like the sun, illuminating his world and becoming his salvation.

He fell in love with him irresistibly, defied all opinions, and made him his only queen. The two of them grew old together, which became a good story in history.

In the story of these two people, Gu Ye's current role as the third person does not deserve a name.

The original owner's name was also Gu Ye. He was originally a son of a noble family with a noble background, but once the family changed, all his families were copied and killed, and he fell from the clouds to hell in an instant. But at this moment, the prince rescued him. From then on, he was so devoted to the prince that he was willing to be sent to the palace by the prince as a eunuch to work for him.

Gu Ye was shocked when he saw this, [Eunuch? No way! Then I...]

The system quickly said: [It's a fake eunuch, a fake eunuch, the host should look carefully. ]

Gu Ye continued to read, the prince bribed the palace man, and did not let the original owner suffer the punishment of castration, but only pretended to be a eunuch.

But Gu Ye was still worried. After walking around a few times, he felt the heavy weight, which seemed to be quite heavy. He felt relieved instantly and continued to read the plot.

Because the original owner stood up and blocked the emperor in an assassination, he was deeply trusted by the emperor and became the number one eunuch in the palace. It is not an exaggeration to say that he has a high position and authority.

The emperor even made an exception and gave him a gorgeous palace in the palace.

But the original owner knew that the prince wanted to be the emperor, so he used his unique advantages to plan for him, eradicate dissidents, killed many competing princes, and even committed himself to seduce the emperor...

In the end, the crown prince ascended to the throne, and facing the original owner's infatuated confession, he despised the original owner's dirty and snake-like heart with a disgusted face, not as pure and kind as Bai Yang.

Seeing this, Gu Ye almost spat out a mouthful of old blood in anger. Why didn't he think that he was dirty and vicious when he used it? Now that there is no use value, I want to kick people, and even dogs want to bite you when they see it.