Chapter 53 Black Lotus Eunuch X Little Wolf Dog Prince

Gu also thought that Bai Yang came for the prince, but it was not true, he came for the affairs of the Bai family.

It turned out that in the past few days, General Bai had angered the emperor and was locked up, and no one could visit him. The Bai family was in a panic. In the past, they could ask the prince for help, but now the prince is a mud bodhisattva himself. He can't protect himself, let alone help them.

At this time, Bai Yang suddenly remembered the kindness Gu Ye had shown him before, and he went into the palace to visit Gu Ye with a trace of uneasiness and inexplicable tension and anticipation.

After not seeing him for a few days, Bai Yang found that the young man's skin seemed to be whiter, and his face became more delicate, with red lips and white teeth, like the most proud and precious work in the hands of a painter, making people unable to move their eyes away.

"Master Gu, I came here today to ask for something..." Bai Yang took a deep breath and told the whole story.

Gu Ye looked at him condescendingly, and extracted a plot in his mind. At that time, the emperor was seriously ill and the prince was in power. The original owner and Bai Yang met on a narrow road and had a conflict.

The original owner couldn't argue with it, the prince didn't believe his words at all, in order to vent his anger on Bai Yang, someone threw the original owner into the lake in the ice and snow, and soaked it all night.

The original owner almost lost his life, and hated Bai Yang to the bone, but the crown prince always protected Bai Yang, and he didn't even have a chance to take revenge.

Then let him avenge this revenge.

Bai Yang explained the matter in detail, with a little embellishment, but he didn't express his opinion when he saw Gu, so he couldn't help being a little nervous.

Just when he wanted to open his mouth again, Gu Ye finally agreed, "Okay, I can help you."

Bai Yang's eyes lit up immediately, but Gu Ye continued to say in the next moment: "But you have to promise me one condition."

Bai Yang pursed his dry lips, feeling inexplicably uneasy and apprehensive in his heart, "What conditions?"

Gu probably wouldn't want him to betray him, would he? His pride would never allow himself to do such a thing!

Seeing the expression on his face that would rather die than submit, Gu Ye only thought it was ridiculous, a mocking arc curled up on the corner of his mouth, but it disappeared quickly.

"My lord wants one thing, one of your most precious things."

***

After Bai Yang left, Gu Ye played with the gold-rimmed amulet in his hand, then threw it on the table, and said to the door, "How long do you want to hide?"

Jin Lian just showed up and asked incomprehensibly, "Why did brother help him?"

"Because of my brother and me." Gu Ye hooked his fingers, and Jin Lian approached obediently like an obedient puppy, and he laughed in a low voice, "I like watching dogs bite dogs the most."

Jin Lian blinked, thoughtfully.

Gu Ye's smile is really attractive, like a blooming poppy, knowing it is dangerous, but can't help but want to get closer, and get closer.

Even if he knew that he was thorny and poisonous.

But still want to take him off as his own.

With Gu Ye's help, General Bai was released soon and returned to Bai's house safely. And because of this matter, Bai Yang has made great contributions, and his status in the Bai family has risen even higher. No other brothers and sisters can compare, which makes him even more proud.