SUMMARY

Gu Ye is the leader of the G circle in Jincheng. Not only is he successful in his career, he also has a height of nearly 1.9 meters, wide shoulders, narrow waist and long legs.

But no one knows that the tall and handsome Mr. Gu has a subject in his heart, and the mighty strong attack is his sniper orientation, but this appearance is too deceptive, making him helpless all the time.

Finally, he bound the Danmei Quick Transmigration System, and got a soft body that is easy to knock down, a good skin that can be seduced at first glance... But why does he still want to attack!

Wealthy old man: "Hey, I can't bear your pain."

The shady little emperor: "Heh, I want to pester you forever."

The black-bellied brother: "It's not relative, and it's not in the same household registration book."

No no no, Gu Ye is crazy Er Kangshou: I'm really not Gong!

Later, Gu Ye lay flat and attacked: It smells so good!

Gu Ye (Gong) x his slice wives
demining: Weak attack and strong acceptance, creation is not easy, don't spray it if you don't like it!

***Please put your mind down and read
the author's elementary school chicken writing style, brainless writing logic is dead, dog blood Xiaobai has no connotation, welcome to comment and discuss the plot, but refrain from personal attacks and tearing X, happy to stay and hate to go, harmonious you and me,
Happiness depends on everyone!

Content tags: System sweet text, quick passage, cool text

Search keywords: Protagonist: Gu Ye┃ Supporting role:
┃ Others:

One-sentence introduction: A duplicity Gong. 

Purpose: If life deceives you, go on strong.