Chapter 32 Doctor Bai Yueguang X Rich Old Man

He took the initiative to call Qin Yuan, but after the call was connected, the other party did not answer for a long time, maybe it was because he was busy.

Just when Gu Ye was about to give up, some noisy voices came from the phone, accompanied by an unfamiliar voice.

"Hello, this gentleman drank too much in our bar, come and pick him up!"

Hearing this sentence, Gu Ye was stunned for a moment, then quickly asked for the address and took a taxi to go.

Soon after arriving at the destination, Gu Ye quickly walked into the bar, and saw Qin Yuan sitting at the bar at a glance. He was sitting there motionless, with a handsome profile, his head slightly lowered, as if he was staring at the bar. The wine in the glass was in a daze.

Around him, a few young shou who were ready to move were trying to strike up a conversation with him, and there was a hot and bold guy who put his hand on the man's broad and powerful shoulders, with a turbulent expression on his face.

For some reason, when Gu Ye saw this scene, a wave of anger suddenly arose in his heart, and rushed straight to the top of his head.

Where did the pheasant come from!

He rushed forward in a rage, slapped the opponent's paw away, and warned in a cold voice: "Don't touch him casually!"

Little Shoujia stared at Gu Ye unhappily, "Who are you, what does it matter to you?"

"That's right, first come, first served no matter what, right?" Xiao Shouyi also interjected, looking Gu Ye up and down, with a bit of hostility in his eyes.

Xiao Shou Bing looked protective, "We fell in love with this handsome guy first."

Gu Ye opened his arms to block Qin Yuan, like a hen protecting its cubs, and said coldly: "I'm his friend, anyway, you are not allowed to touch him, or I will call the police."

Hearing this, the little shou were discouraged, and Gu Ye rolled his eyes angrily, "Cut, what a disappointment."

Gu Ye breathed a sigh of relief. He pushed Qin Yuan's shoulder and called out, "Qin Yuan, Qin Yuan?"

Qin Yuan narrowed his eyes slightly and stared at him for a long time before he recognized him, "Xiao Ye."

Seeing that he was unresponsive, Gu Ye slowed down and asked, "You're drunk, can you go?"

Qin Yuan didn't seem to understand what he said, so he just repeated: "Xiaoye."

Seeing his appearance, Gu Ye was so angry that he patted his handsome face, "Do you know how dangerous it was just now, you were almost taken away by someone else! What a fool! You don't even know if your waist is cut!"

Qin Yuan looked at him in a daze, and Gu Ye seemed to have hit the cotton with a fist, and was immediately discouraged, "Forget it, you don't understand, it's how much you drank... Let me help you up. "

Gu Ye grabbed Qin Yuan's arm and struggled to help the man up, but he was almost thrown to the ground by the other party. Fortunately, a bartender came to help him, so he stabilized his figure.

Gu also thanked him gratefully. The bartender was also the one who answered the phone just now.

With the help of the other party, he successfully helped Qin Yuan into the taxi, without noticing the mysterious smile of the bartender hiding his merit and fame at all.

Gu also began to think about how to accommodate such a big man.

Although he knew where Qin Yuan lived, he didn't know if there was anyone in Qin Yuan's family. It was very dangerous to let a drunk person stay alone. If you don't have an ID card to open a room at the hotel, it's not easy for him to search Qin Yuan's body...so there is only one choice left.