Chapter 39 Doctor Bai Yueguang X Wealthy Old Man

In front of Gu Ye, he was like a peacock spreading its tail, wanting to show off his majestic masculinity.

It's a pity that time passed and the day lily was almost cold, Qin Zijun's masculine charm hadn't been revealed yet, he was wilting like a frost-beaten eggplant, looking like it was about to wither.

Under Gu Ye's disdainful and mocking eyes, Qin Zijun tried to work hard, but he worked so hard that he was lonely, and a strong sense of frustration and hatred arose in his heart.

If it wasn't for Qin Yuan, how could he become what he is now? It was Qin Yuan who ruined everything about him!

Gu Ye breathed a sigh of relief in his heart. With Qin Zijun's useless appearance, he might be powerless to do anything to him.

As it turned out, however, he was too happy.

Qin Zijun seemed to have something wrong, even if he couldn't do it, he would have an indescribable relationship with him.

"Xiao Ye, it doesn't matter if I can't do it, as long as you can do it. I must get you, or I won't die with peace..."

Gu Ye's deep pupils suddenly constricted, Qin Zijun, you are a fucking real dog!

He quickly refused: "I can't do it either, really."

But Qin Zijun didn't believe his words at all, and said with a sinister smile, "You have to try to know."

As he said, he hugged Gu Ye, but Gu Ye struggled desperately in his arms, very repulsed by his touch, and a disgusting feeling appeared in his stomach, it was overwhelming.

"Vomit..." Gu Ye vomited directly into Qin Zijun's arms. Qin Zijun's face turned black in an instant, and he let go of him almost like an electric shock, with an extremely ugly expression.

His body was full of filth and smelled bad, it was unbearable, so he could only ask someone to come over to clean up, and then he hurried to take a bath.

When he came out of the shower, Gu Ye was resting on the bedside, and he seemed to be getting better.

Unexpectedly, as soon as Qin Zijun approached him, he immediately vomited heartbreakingly again.

Qin Zijun: "..."

His face was darker than the bottom of the pot, and he questioned Gu Ye, "Gu Ye, do I just make you sick like this?"

Gu also couldn't speak, just nodded.

No matter how insane Qin Zijun is, it is impossible to have sex with Gu Ye at this time, what if he vomits all over him later?

Forget it, the future is long...

Qin Zijun was thinking that he would have more time to sleep in the future, and Gu Ye was slapped in the face in the next second.

His subordinates rushed to report: "Young Master Qin, Qin Yuan's people are here! Helicopters and boats have surrounded the entire island, let us hand over Mr. Gu quickly..."

"What? How could it be so fast!" Qin Zijun seemed to have been slapped in the face. He never thought that Qin Yuan could find them in such a short time. He originally just used this small island as a transit point and flew directly to country T tomorrow. In order to evade the sanctions of the Chinese law.

But Qin Yuan didn't give him this chance, the encirclement at the moment made it impossible for him to escape.

Are you really going to let Gu Ye go?

No, he is not reconciled!

Qin Yuan ruined everything about him, so he will let Qin Yuan taste the pain of losing a loved one!