Chapter 12 Doctor Bai Yueguang X Rich Old Man

Qin Yuan stood where he was, watching Gu Ye send Qin Zijun to the hospital with cold eyes, his whole body exuded a terrible coldness that almost condensed into ice.

After an unknown amount of time, a bottle of steaming ice water appeared in front of his eyes.

Qin Yuan raised his eyes and looked at the handsome man expressionlessly, his eyes were so sharp that they seemed to penetrate his soul, "Get lost."

Lin Qingning didn't expect to be rejected, a trace of embarrassment flashed across her face, but she quickly recovered and took the water back as if nothing had happened.

With a clear expression, he said to Qin Yuan: "Mr. Qin, I know you like Gu Ye, and it happens that I like Zijun, why don't we cooperate."

Lin Qingning could see clearly just now that Qin Yuan's eyes were full of burning passion when he looked at Gu Ye, almost gushing out like a volcano.

Although it disappeared soon, it was still captured by him keenly.

Lin Qingning couldn't be more familiar with this kind of look, because he looked at Qin Zijun with this kind of look. He endured the deep affection, forced back the hot love, and finally hurt himself severely.

He felt that he saw his own shadow in Qin Yuan, and he couldn't help feeling sympathetic.

Lin Qingning was sure that Qin Yuan would agree to his deal, as long as the two of them cooperated, they would be able to separate Gu Ye and Qin Zijun, and everyone would be happy then.

Unexpectedly, the corners of the man's lips slowly curled up in a mocking arc, and his thin lips opened slightly, "You deserve it too?"

Just three words instantly changed Lin Qingning's expression, his face turned red and turned pale, and he felt like a ridiculous clown.

Qin Yuan turned and left without even looking at Lin Qingning. He obviously didn't do anything, but Lin Qingning felt a great humiliation.

He stared at Qin Yuan's back, biting his lips.

Qin Yuan took a shower and changed clothes in the boxing gym, exuding a gloomy aura all over his body, like Yama, no one dared to take a step closer.

He sat in the lounge, took out his mobile phone and made a call, "Did you get the things?"

The other party said: "I got it, Mr. Qin."

Qin Yuan's black eyes were unfathomable, darker and more terrifying than the ancient well, "Send it to me immediately."

What he wants, he will grab it himself.

No one's help is needed.

Lin Qingning wanted to use him, but he didn't care how much he was.

***

Gu also sent Qin Zijun to the hospital for examination. His injuries were almost all on his face, and Qin Yuan's foot almost broke his ribs.

Qin Zijun felt extremely ashamed at this moment, and cursed Qin Yuan in his heart that he had a dark heart and wanted to make things difficult for him. When he continued to control the Qin family, he would definitely take Qin Yuan first.

Gu Ye gloated in his heart, but on the surface he said helplessly, "I've already advised you, but you won't listen."

"Xiao Ye, today was an accident, Qin Yuan is playing dirty tricks." Qin Zijun tried hard to find an excuse, but he refused to admit that he was worse than Qin Yuan, "He can't win by force."

Gu Ye said speechlessly: "You should take good care of your wounds, don't think about these things all day long."

Qin Zijun promised unwillingly: "Xiao Ye, as long as I practice again, I will definitely be able to defeat him! I am young, my recovery ability is fast, and my learning ability is also fast..."