Chapter 43 Black Lotus Eunuch X Little Wolf Dog Prince

"Ninth Prince, my lord pleases." The sudden thin voice interrupted Jin Lian's thoughts, he raised his eyes and saw that Fugui was looking at him meaningfully, "Let's go."

Jin Lian pursed his thin lips and asked, "What is Mr. Gu looking for me for?"

Fugui raised his fly whisk, pinched his throat and said, "As a slave, how can I know what your lord is thinking? You will know when the Ninth Prince is gone."

Jin Lian had an intuition that something was not good, he followed Fugui to the main hall, and as soon as he stepped in, he heard Gu Ye's gloomy voice.

"Kneel down."

Gu Ye is the only eunuch in the world who dares to make the prince and grandson kneel down.

Jin Lian thought that he would feel insulted and angry, but what was strange was that these emotions did not happen. He even knelt down at Gu Ye's feet calmly and obediently.

As if it was a matter of course.

Gu Ye has a strange aura that makes people want to surrender.

Jin Lian lowered his head and lowered his eyes.

Has his drugging been found out?

He didn't know how Gu would deal with him, but he didn't regret it.

He just wanted to let Gu Ye know that the radiant prince was just a mortal, not a god as noble as the sun and the moon, so that being like him was a blessing.

He doesn't want this kind of blessing.

Gu Ye kicked him on the shoulder, and said coldly: "Who made you appear in front of the prince? Do you think your face is not eye-catching enough?"

Jin Lian sat down on the ground, opened his eyes slightly, and said in astonishment: "I..."

Didn't find it?

Gu Ye saw that he "I" didn't hold back the words for a long time, and he was even more angry.

If the crown prince finds out that he has raised such a thing, it is estimated that this little brat's life will be over on the spot, and he will be reincarnated directly.

"If you don't want to live, find a lake and jump into it yourself, don't die in front of me."

Gu Ye lost his temper a lot, Jin Lian listened silently with his head down, didn't explain anything, just thought silently.

This Mr. Gu coughed a few words, his health was really bad.

Gu Ye was even more enraged by this appearance of not getting in oil and salt, he coughed violently several times, and ordered to Fugui: "Pull it down, lock the small black room, and no one is allowed to give him anything to eat."

As Gu Ye's number one henchman, Fugui immediately said, "Yes, my lord."

Gu Ye snorted coldly, he must teach this little brat a lesson.

In this deep palace, not only weakness is the original sin, but stupidity is even more so.

***

On the other side, the prince dragged on for three full days and three nights, he was exhausted, and he missed the morning court for three days, lost several important opportunities, and could only hand in hand to his rival.

Don't mention the regret in the prince's heart, but this is not the thing that broke him the most, and the more broken thing is yet to come...

He found himself not lifting.

The prince felt panic in an instant.

As an emperor, besides taking care of the country and the country, he has another important responsibility, which is to spread the branches and leaves for the royal family.