Chapter 28

Oh my God!!! 100 reads!!!!!yeh!!!!!I mean it's just unbelievable you guys!!!!! I lost motivation to write this but now it's back. Will be updating more and more!!!!! Take care😘 and love you❤️❤️❤️

Third person POV.

Yahay rode as fast as he could, he looked like a beast in search of his quest.

There were thoughts running in his mind, wild and bad thoughts. What if his mate was hurt? What if she was trying to escape from him? Is he that much of a beast that even after him threatening her, she chose to risk others to save herself. Threaten. Yes he threatened her but for both of their sake. None of them could have survived if they weren't bonded soon..

All those thoughts went by in a blur as Yahay reached at the entrance of West Wing, mounted proudly like the prince he was. Hundreds of Guards around him to retrieve their Luna. But it's not he needed them, he thought.
He could protect her all alone from the world or from himself even. With these thoughts he motioned them to move forward, him being the first to cross the broken west wing as fast as he could.

"You all go round the forest and the infected area.. I will search the coastal ND the beach.. hyaaaah!" Yahay ordered and rode swiftly, passing them in a flash.

"Aina!!!! Where are you??? Aina!!!!" Yahay called out of breath and tired with all the recklessness he went through from his wedding night till now. He had dreamt of a beautiful morning just after his wedding but here he finding his Rogue Queen in the wild. The forest scared him, even the calm sea. All the possibilities of her being hurt was coming at once and it made him UN easy.

"Where are you..." He whispered at the end, a lone tear falling from his eyes.

"Hahahhhh!! Beauty!!! Run!!" A melodic voice interrupted his self pitting.

" It's her..it's her!!!" He screamed in the air and rode his horse in that direction. A smile was coming on his face which he couldn't control. She didn't leave. She is fine.

As he followed the direction from where the voice came, the view in front amazed him.

There she was, his mate,his WIFE in a muddy and torn wedding dress that looked more natural and straight out of a fairy tale.

She was bathing under a small water fall with those two beasts that looked as gentle to her as a butterflies. Her hair wet and sticking to her neck, making her more desirable and beautiful.

She seemed happy and at peace with them.It made him jealous too of those creatures. How were they successful in earning her love even after being devil's to others while he couldn't even earn a simple smile from her.
Shameful.

Without noticing him, she came to a halt, her breath uneven due all the adrenaline rushing in her veins due to the ride.
Coming down, she stretched and bent near where the water flowed between rocks.

She happily took water and washed her faced, her beauty now enhanced and the king was lost at words.
She wasn't afraid like he saw her yesterday nor she had hate dripping from er beautiful eyes.
Instead, she was at peace and seeing her like this made him content.

Now he just have to bring her back home and keep her warm, cozy and protected.
He gathered him self and called her name with a serious tone.

"Aina?"
His voice felt like daggers to her as she stiffened and then started shivering like a leaf.

The beast was here and he was here for her!