Chapter 9 Just me after so long

You know that peace you feel when after so long you get to be alone without being afraid of the world,
It's just you and you feel complete even if the end is near.. that's what I felt, full and empty at the same time.I was happy that now at least I was free from worrying about myself and specially others,
people like me never get the happy endings and somehow in between our sorrows we try to find our happy endings which really aren't but we like to think that we got one.
Its true when someone said 'you only live once' and no one would be more thankful than me for it right now because in such a young age of 21 i was tired of living, of smiling when I wasn't happy, just to make my parents believe that I was fine and my young siblings keep going.

Now after so long I could finally let go of all the responsibilities and happiness that choked me every now and then, every confusion that made me question my existence, I was actually happy now but a little sad that mama had to see me die but she still had her other children so mama would learn to live and eventually forget that a girl as ordinary as me existed once that she knew as her daughter.
Slowly I felt my eyes close, I tried fighting it but failed miserably, depths called me and I answered it happily knowing I had completed my time here, and just before letting my breath go I felt a tug in my heart that I wouldn't have a grave in my memory but it's alright because people as normal and as odd as us at least deserve to die in this tragic but heroic way, as i ended this last thought another hit made me bump my head on the rocky edge under water, me from ever breathing again, from ever feeling again .....and FROM EVER WAITING AGAIN....IT SCARED ME A LITTLE OF HOW THANKFUL WAS I FOR THIS.

Hello everyone, did you enjoy please ignore the mistakes because I am new at this so just feel it and read it, you take care, be happy and plz keep smiling and follow me plz pretty plzzzzzzz, love you allllll❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💔👏😍😍😍👍😘😘😘😘