Chapter 17

Aina's pov:

After being shamelessly ignored by that Rudy pants, I decided to sleep a little because this head ache was so freaking crazy.

After two hours

Knock knock..knock...knock

"Why God Why!!???" I dramatically threw the comforter and reached for the door.

"Hello qu-.... Umm I mean miss?" A girl asked standing Infront of me.She looked my sister's age or a little older but she was pretty verryyyy pretty.

"Hey..." I answered getting awkward at the respect she was talking with.

"Ohh don't bother call me AINA" I Shaked her hand happily or might I saw a little too excited.

"We aren't allowed ..." She started

"Forget about it already!! Now tell me what's your name?"

"Eve" she answered.
"Beautiful name for a beautiful girl" I said genuinely and she got red.

May be she wasn't complimented before I guess..

"I forget to tell you, Sire is waiting for you in the dining hall, I was send here to make you presentable" she bowed again,irritating me to the brim.

"And might I ask who this 'Sire' of your is Eve" I questioned.

"Your majesty you met him he came in the noon itself-..." She stopped herself making her eyes big as if she said something she shouldn't.

"I..I mean your majesty is the one you met in the afternoon remember??" she was sweating now and I think it was because of the word she just called me with.

"Hey ok ok don't need to panic" I calmed her down.

"Phew.." she funnily wiped her forehead and started showing me the clothes she had brought with herself.

To be astonished was an understatement because the kind of clothes in front of me weren't anything I had seen before.
They were beautiful and elegant.
You could nearly feel as a princess if you wore it.

"It's just a dinner which should be done in your pajamas Eve" I tried to get myself out of it.

Don't take me wrong but I hate heavy dresses and jewelery. It makes me uneasy.

Also I really don't like to wear things that can easily draw attention towards me so...

"No you can't, it would seem as if you are being disrespectful" she raised her eyebrows.

"Really??! ...I don't care then" I smirked and started running around the bed.
"What are you doing miss" eve started giggling too and ran behind me, chasing me horribly.

"You are fast eve for your age..hah..haha" I laughed clearly enjoying the ease of air I was getting with her.

"Yeah?" She said while grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the wardrobe which wasn't here before in the room.

"Where did that come from"I whispered to myself.

"Oh it was hidden, you know we respect privacy."she proudly said

"Wow.." I was amazed, the wardrobe held every type of clothing and undergarments for women.
And they were all.... my size.

"Umm it's good but why is everything freaking thing of my size!!!" I said panicking.

"We- um we yeah.. yeah we provide guests with their own wardrobe..may be" she more like questioned her own thoughts, whispering in the end.

"Ah okk." I answered not really buying her reply.

"So...wanna chose something? How about a dress" she asked.

"Yup but plz I don't want skin showing plz" I requested,
I know I know old fashioned I am but I don't like showing skin.

"Right on, do you have any colour and fabric preferences?" She started sorting out the dresses.

"May be silk in a maroon or green?" I said unsure.

"Good choice!!!" She said.

As she was busy in sorting the right dress for me, I saw a mark on her neck.

"Do you have a tattoo?" I asked

"No it's by birth miss" she smiles..
"Don't call me that,and that mark is too accurate and perfect to look like a birth mark." I said suspiciously.

" I..I ..let's get you dressed, the soldiers are coming in 20 minutes." She ignored me and pushed me into the changing room.
"Heyy.." before I could complete my sentence, a knock was heard.

"Who is it" eve stopped pushing me her face towards the door.

"How long will you take eve, the king is waiting for her!!" Came an annoying gruff voice.

"She is getting ready, just half an hour more!! "Eve said back.

And again pushed me in the changing room, closing it's door.

Hey,
Hope you liked it,plz share the book among your friends and follow me plz..
Love you all♥️♥️♥️♥️
"