Chapter 24

After one week

At the wedding.

"Do you Luna Aina take emperor Alpha Yahay to be with you until the very end?" The old man in white cape asked.

It's happening and I couldn't stop it like all the things I thought I could..

"Aina??" Alpha whispered.

My eyes filled with tears and lips quivering like a baby scared of darkness, yearning for her mother.
It felt bad what could I possibly do?
I was surrounded by thousands of wolves in a Roman battle show like stage. And their King was standing next to me eagerly waiting to snatch my freedom like the beast he is.

"Yes.." my voice broke, tears streaming down my eyes and wetting the caked up makeup.

"Do you take our Alpha as your other half and accept him to be a part of you and to nourish you along with the future kin you will give him?" The man asked again.

These questions were an awakening, a reality.
I knew what I was getting my self into and it was hard to get out of it even if I want to now.
Soulmates... I read about them three years ago in a Library while we were on the run.
This wedding like ceremony was nothing less than an oath of love even in the after life.
And if it's anything similar to what I have read in those books, then good luck to me with leaving this Alpha ever.

"I ..i.-" my words wanted to come out.
" Before saying anything.. just do not forget about those humans I have opened my doors for yesterday.." the Alpha whispered again, with a loving face that could decieved the devil even but not me.
I could see through him ..how?? Don't know but somehow I could.

Yes you heard it right.
He had allowed some humans in, don't know where they came from but they did and now they were at his mercy.
When he told me about them with so much happiness I knew he had something cooking in his mind and that's what he did.

"Marry me and bear my children or watch them die like others" he had said.
Not once thinking about the children those people had with them.

"You wouldn't.." I warned him.

" Oh why wouldn't I? Who is going to stop me hmm?"
He challenged me.

" Just think how peaceful it will be for me to enjoy their death show Mate.. those screams! How much I yearn for it" he looked down at them as they waited in the hallway while we stood in the balcony.

"No please!!! I will.. I..I will marry you" I said defeated.

"And ??" He pressed more.

"And I will bear your children" I finished.

He smiled listening to it.

"I really don't want to force you but if that's what you want than why not" he said smirking.

Oh I wouldn't let you win this easily.

"But I have a condition" I put Forward.

" I don't care" he turned to go.

"No wait!! At least wait??!!!!! I want you to let any human in until the birth of our first child" I finally said.

Flash back ends✓

His eyes had an evil glint that said nothing but hell.
I would have fought him like before but now that I know he had my people, I had to be careful for once.

Thinking that my eyes which had furry in them that wanted to burn him alive lowered with weight of helplessness and love for my people.

"I do" I said in one go and that did surprise him a bit.

Hearing me the saint smiled and brought a cup to me.

"Drink from this and then place your hand on the stone table My Luna" he bowed and waited for me.

As I looked at the Alpha and he was already half finished with his so with a sharp intake I drank the sweet liquid in one go too.

After that came the stone table part.
But it wasn't what I expected because as I looked at the old man,he pulled a dagger like blade from the robe he wore and without wasting any time slashed Alpha's palm and blood started dripping.
As expected the Alpha didn't flinch but how can I go through this it looks painful.

"I won't let anyone stab me!" I backed away a little, scared to death.

"It's just a scratch Aina" Alpha rolled his eyes.
"Scratch????it is a gash?!!!!! Not in the world I am doin-" "owww!!!!" Before I completed my sentence, my beloved husband had already slashed me.

"Why did you do that!!!! It hurts!!!!" I screamed again.
May be it's not a big deal for them but for me it's not less than a blood bath.
Ignoring my cries, the Alpha again raised my hanD and pulled in front of the gathered gentry.
I looked at him with confusion but the only expression he had on his face was of true happiness and... Pride..

"With moon and God as a witness I hereby claim my other half and promise to be hers only even after death. Except her as your queen, as my Mate and the Mother of your future king or queen. Pray for her well being for from now on her state will define mine. I except you mate as a blessing to my lineage and my people and seal this promise with this blood oath"
and after this he joined our injured hands from where the blood seeped from mine to his body and from his to mine.
He looked at me finally and I saw determination in his eyes. I saw promises and their honesty which scared me.

This wasn't a game anymore. He bounded himself to me and no matter how angry I was with it,I knew I had to give in one day because it was a big deal for both of us.To be with him and to have him as a husband, as a father of my children was a nightmare for me that was coming true.

It was getting difficult for me to breath and the next second I was on the floor blacked out.

So its a long my novas❤️read and do tell me and others about how good or bad it was.
Take care and pray for me, I need it a little more right now❣️ thanks 🙏