Chapter 6 freedom = fighting

We were running for our lives.Me and Saleem knew if we stopped now death will not be merciful and it was in front of us too.Jumping and pushing we came across a bunch of dead ones which we killed easily as I was standing behind a tree,I saw a strange looking dead one following our scent along with a great number of dead ones following him."Did you see them"I shook saleem who was breathing heavily while resting his hands on the knees."Yes I did and it's your fault that you are here with my daughter,when you could have listen and runaway when I was distracting those shit heads"he accused and I knew he was right even if my heart broke in pieces ."let's just escape and we will be fine"I said again as the ships's horn blew again this time, making my heart beat at faster rate than before."You see that car over there, get it and drive through that herd directly into the ship and we are saved"..."What are you saying we are surrounded,moving even a little can cause our death instantly "as he ended his concern Anna started wailing and not just a light cry but she full on blew the alarm.Her crying was attracting a lot of unwanted attention to us and at that time I doubted if I will be wanting to be a mother in these times."shussh Anna please or we will die baby"Saleem panicked and I wanted to laugh at his efforts of making a baby understand the situation we were in"can't wait anymore those dead heads are coming already,make a run Saleem right now!!!!"I screamed ignoring the fact that now more dead ones will be on our tail after hearing my loud voice."Run Aina !!!!Saleem woke me up from my day dream.

We started running,me behind Saleem and him pushing and killing every dead one that came in our way.Finally we reached that car or truck to be precise"We did it"I exclaimed "uhhh no we didn't look ahead" Saleem's disturbing voice broke my trance and what I see ahead my friends was an 8 feet tall wolf like man and it looked kinda zombie like."Start the engines!!!!!!!!" I screamed from the tip of my lungs.

Sccreeechhhhh!our car started moving but suddenly an impact came from above as if a ton weight was thrown on our car's roof,after a little silence a clawed hand came slashing down but thankfully couldn't reach us as the roof acted as a barrier"don't stop Saleem we are almost there!!"I encouraged him again and again."Just wait you dog"Saleem screamed and suddenly increased our speed and abruptly pulled the brakes making that dog like creature flying down the rocky trail"Reverse"!!!!!I screamed again and he did it without any thought"We are there almost"Saleem said but as he finished saying it we were again attacked by that wolf like creature."Give me the wheels right now""No?!!!!!""i know what you are trying to do but I can't allow this you are a child stay put"he said more like scolded"I will be fine plus it's the only way we can live,I am the only one who can get them off of our back believe me."Your father won't forgive me"he tried again "I doubt it"I said in whisper while switching seats with him."Tie your seat belts ,I am gonna get them of our back and drop you of to the ship and drive away again and if I get the chance I will come back to you people"I finished with a smile and Saleem knew it was a 50 50 game and I won't be coming back if they got me."You don't wanna live,right? Or you don't love your family?I am sure it's one of that.."Saleem stated facts as if he knew me like a man knows his shadow," You are thinking too much" I started the engines while hiding my tears who betrayed as always.

SO NOVAS HOPED YOU LIKE IT.LETS HOPE AINA SURVIVES HER FATE AND SALEEM STAYS SAFE.

I KNOW YOU AREN'T THAT DUMB TO THINK I WILL KILL THE MAIN CHARACTER BUT WHO KNOWS WHAT COULD HAPPEN TILL THAN GOOD LUCK AND BE HAPPY LOVE YOU ALL.

AND PLZ DON'T COPY THIS IS ORIGINAL CONTENT OF MINE.