Chapter 3 freedom= the real life

Walking out of the house was very hard for us as life has never been merciful and always snatched something dear.
"GET READY EVERYONE!!!!"mom shouted for the thousandth time and us being us listened to it finally."Aina can you come hear for a second"dad said as I went to him and I could sense a wave of sadness that washed over him as he was looking out of the window seeing my brothers loading the truck which was to be used for the escape.
As I sat he took my hand and told me "It's not that easy as it seems...this whole escape to the military and safe islands"."What are you talking about" was my question as we chatted on the sofa not getting the point of him worrying when everything was as fine as a horse."Listen to me carefully now this whole thing is not sitting well with me I feel like something is going to happen and I want you to be ready for it what I am trying to say is if time comes and you need to choose between me and our family, your choice should be the latter,and if it's between you and them then also family should come first to you".
He ended with moist eyes not once moving.
I was stunned to be exact because emotions were not something we father and daughter showed to each other so by the looks of it little Aina had to be careful now.
I agreed to the conditions of course as there was nothing wrong in preferring your family over you."Ok don't worry" I smiled agreeing as there was nothing more I could do.
Getting up dad gave me a nod and went out leaving me to wander in the house alone, it was my last time after all in this house that is what I told my self.Growing up in this place was never all roses and no thorns I have been hurt,cried myself to sleep and let's not forget the times I retired to my room without dinner after my parent's fights every now and then.I was never ashamed of the things I lost yet it was not something I wanted to remember too.My chain of thought was broken by a scene I caught from my parallel vision it was nothing too out of place if you wanted to ignore it but if zoomed in, it would have creeped anyone out and that's what it did to me....it creeped the HELL out of me.

Soooooo you liked it or not let me know about I guess it is kind of boring but hey what's not in the start.Keep up with the story line and I promise you will have a blast at the end.

Love you all Novas

Docnovac.