Chapter 10 Another chance

Aina's pov:

I was running, running towards a hand that I wanted to hold and it was just so close to me that every time I ran ahead it felt it was just so near to catch but I couldn't and it hurt so bad.
Then I heard a voice, a voice so sweet that I wanted to listen to it everyday of my life, voice gentle enough to heal my wounds that never healed in all those years. My heart was full..too full to think straight, it said,
"Wake up! It's not your time yet"
"Why?" I cried
"There's nothing left out there, no one's there to wait for me, no one came after me!"
"You wanted them not to" the voice said again.
"We don't always mean what we say now do we, they never cared for me, if they did at least one of them would have been here, at least one of them would have screamed my name but no!!!!" I was broken now, whispering those words again and again.
"I am alone and I will rather die, plz take me with you I know you can.I am tired of this, of finding a place to belong." I begged her.
"May be you weren't looking in the right way" she was annoying me now.
What did she know huh? Nothing..I have been the one facing life before and after those zombies came without any Friend, without any motivation, doing things that needed to be done when I didn't want to.
It's funny how even an UN earthy voice can't understand me and I was expecting normal people-my parents to listen to me.
I was right, I shouldn't have open my mouth angel voice or not.
"You are like them, I was alone, dying inside and pretended that I was happy.
And now you are here saying it's my fault that I am like this? there's no difference between you and them." Shouted I.
"Do you know how bad it felt when I couldn't form proper words, when I got scared of smallest of the things, scared of voicing my own rights and others rather than helping me, they looked at me like a creep. They called me depressed. Which I am not!!!! I am not.."I lowered my voice defeated.

"And after all this I am in no way getting back there, I would rather be in hell where I would know the reasons of my punishments unlike there..."
I finished.

"It's not your time and you will go back
,I know you hate me but there is still one thing you haven't seen or felt and once you see it, I will give you a chance to return..but just this time give life a chance and go back dear" she said.

"I am going but mark my words, I will be here the second you will allow, no delay." I said accepting her offer.
"We will see, good bye for now" she happily said.
"Nope no goodbyes friend we will meet soon" I was determined this time.
My life was for others and my death too but life after death is mine and mine alone and no one will take that from me..no one.