Chapter 27

Hey supernovas!!!!

So just wanna inform you guys that I have been writing another book, it's already 70 reads on this one and I am thankful for everyone who gave my book a chance. So show some love to the other one too please and ofcourse this one too.
Okay now enjoy the read and take care 😘

-docnovac

His pov

I woke up from my slumber but my eyes were still half close, it's been long since I slept like this.  I think others were right, having a mate did give peace. But...
Speaking of mate....
I don't feel her near me..
She isn't near me..as this thought hit me, I woke up abrubtly and knocked the chair I was sitting on in process.

"Aina?!!"I called her name.
Where is she.. oh my ... No may be she went to relieve her.
With this thought, I practically ran towards the freshing room door and knocked on it.

"Aina?!!!!" I asked again, hoping to hear a hm or anything but no sound came from inside.
So without a thought, I entered the washroom...
But there's no sign of her.

Her scent was lingering, telling me that she was not so long gone, my sleep be damned!!!
I could have been more responsible.ughhhhh!!!

"GUARDS!!!¡" I shouted out.
And they came in running like chickens.
"WHERE.IS YOUR LUNA?" I asked in dead pane voice.

"She is r-" one guard tried to turn towards the bed and showed me the empty space.
" here..not.." he sighed and looked at me fearfully.
"I swear if some thing happens to her, you all are going to be dead." I slowly said, making each of my clear.

"Sireee Sireee ...APHA!!!!" Beta Eric came running in, his breath uneven, heaving loudly.

"What?" I asked hurriedly hoping my Beta was at least better then these chickens and me..(thinking silently)

"Luna Aina..She..She.. is -" he started but didn't no how to continue.
"Say it." I dared him, not wanting to wait when my mate could be in danger right now.

He looked here and there at the soldiers and then said.
"I saw her riding your..your rogue horses.." he said, surprise and wonder in his eyes and a smile made his way on his other face which mostly remaining static with no emotions.

"Zar and amber?"
I asked quietly again, not believing my ears.

"How..why-"

These two horses were mates and very protective of each other. I grew up with them until they started hurting who ever came near to them. They never wanted to be tamed yet always remained at peace when with my mother. After she died there was no one to hold them back from creating a chaos.
I had to let them go when they killed a man from the pack. It was hard letting go of the only thing my Mother ever loved dearly other than us. She was a simple women never liking riches that my father bought for her. But when she gave birth to me, these two were given as gift to her from my father.
I never saw them again after that but looks like my mate found them..

"Is she hurt? I mean they are rogues, did they hurt her" I asked suddenly, praying that she was alright.

"No Sir, from the looks of it, she was very happy with them. Zar even made sure she does not fall from Ambers back" My Beta smiled .

"She is something else..." I said and a proud smile came on my lips. She was brave and perfect as a Luna to me and my pack. But she shouldn't have gone like this.It isn't safe out there..

"Where is she?" I asked Beta Eric.

"That..She is in the west wing" he said.

"West wing- Oh my Lord!" She was in danger, it was closest to the infected area. Anything can happen there. Also now that the wall is broken, god knows what came in through it... I thought in horror.

"We sent the troops and and your horse is ready my king" Beta Eric urgently informed as I took my shirt out and changed into a button up and leather jacket.
I left the room, my beta hot on my tails,

"Sir atleast wear your gears..it's not safe plz. " He pleaded.

"No.. it's all your fault.. you could have stopped her when you saw her first.."  i stopped abrubtly and glared at him.

"I was checking the CCTV for the west wing Yahay..that's when I saw her on the sea side.." he tried to reason as my friend not a beta.

I looked at him and then decided to leave the discussion and back out.

"Get my horse ready and no gears..just the laser shield and gun" I ordered and started to walkaway from him.

"Yes Sir" he bowed.

I had to go find her at any cost , I need her to be okay for me.. I just hope she is okay..

Read share and like people ♥️♥️♥️♥️