Chapter 8 freedom or doom??

"Hey there you bad doggy" I yelled with all the anger I had and started running towards it, keeping one thing in mind I had to take it away from the cargo ship. I started to think of ways to get it's attention and to my surprise an idea popped up in my head to grab the amputated hand and use it as a boon."okay... now I am gonna be sick after doing this and ..that is if my stomach and vitals remain intact" (i know I know i am a big drama) I grabbed that arm and started waving it towards it and finally with all the hard work I was able to grab the wolf's attention, it jumped at me but luckily I got out of the way and started running away from the ship along the shore, while running I saw a cliff if I run fast enough and climb it ,I could have a chance to make that beast jump off the cliff straight in to that high current rocky sea depth which will kill him.Increasing my pace I bolted to the cliff with that wolfy z hot on my tails "please let me reach it " I prayed while running and climbing at the same time , and when I saw the edge for the steep, I thanked God but my happiness was short lived as a sharp clawed hand hit the rocks that played a base for my climb making me loose my grip but I still had my other leg tightly hooked and without looking down I started climbing again "please not like this!!!!" I screamed and prayed to the one above skies.
Grghhhhhhhhhhh argghhhhhhhhhh hrrgggghhhhhhhh the animal growled as if it was going to eat me in one go.
After trying so hard I was able to reach and without wasting a second I reached at the cliffs end, a step after which nothing lied except water and rocks, rocks that could kill you after falling from this height, rocks that were probably going to be my potential cause of death, and after two or three minutes of thinking this that beast also gave it's big entry landing on its front two legs "you know I am ready to die today" i said with all the sass I had and why not it's my last day after all that too while fighting a werewolf, majestic isn't it? I don't know why but I thought that thing smiled while listening to me and smirked like a beast smirked, I think i am loosing my mind seeing death Infront of me.
I hatched my plan and started leaning to the edge and made a run to the end with that wolfy z following and finally with eyes closed I jumped, that bastard following in.
And the sad part was I didn't feel pain or fear and while falling I could hear the ship's horn and a faint scream at some distance which I knew was my mother's with pain it had it was clear she had seen me jump.
Then it hit me, the sharp current of water and the grazes that were forming on my body as waves juggled with me like a clown, I tried reaching for the surface but couldn't as the current wasn't letting me, at the same time I saw that wolf crushing between pointed rocks killing itself at the spot and it made me happy that I could save those people by killing it even if it came at price of my life.
As I was basking in my happiness , a sudden hit of a strong wave pushed me towards the same rocks which killed the beast moments before, sealing my fate for the upcoming
doom. I had no complain now, my family was safe, my friends too, whom I promised to protect and of course I had also kept my promise to me, "I was dying in one piece and not shreds haha".

Heyyyyuuuuu you all, doing good? I know I know it's not perfect but its something, keep in touch, keep smiling, keep reading, stay put and stay healthy. LOVE YOU NOVAS❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🤠🤠🤠