Chapter 25

His pov:

It was going well until she blacked out and it scared me more than ever. It was more intense this time because of the bond we had now between us.
She was laying on the ground and her eyes were tightly shut. I picked her up and ran towards the room, my guards and Beta following.

"Call the healers, I am taking her to my chambers!" I ordered them.

I kicked the doors open and layed her down on the bed, removed her sandals and the crown she wore.
Her body was getting hot, i had noticed.
It was from all the wedding stress may be...

Or you pressured her so much into marrying you by threatening those humans lives that she blacked out from the fear.( In a heavy voice)

My wolf said.

"I saved us from going insane, she would have never let me be close to her"
I reasoned.

" But by scaring her to death!!! Mate will hate us more...I will leave you if she does that!"

My wold angrily said and I could imagine him in an attacking stance towards me.
" We will see about that later but first let's make sure she is alright"

"No I will make sure of that,give me the control you have been with her long enough and destroyed whatever chances we had of making her love us"
He said rudely.

"She is something else, you can't deal with her right now.."

"Ohh...I was BORN to deal with her so be nice and let me meet our beloved"..
He ended.

"Alright then"
Dying this I gradually let go of the control I had over my wolf. I could feel my eyes changing colours and the next think I felt myself in the back of my mind while my wolf was now in complete charge of my body.

"Mate.." my wolf said with yearning and I could feel his love towards her. He was feeling love, jealousy, protection,gratefulness, fear, surprise, and confusion.

It all made sense to me because I felt the same when I saw here on the beach that night.

"I don't understand.. our Mate ..she died right? ..she came to us that night..Dr..drenched in blood..how can she be..her ..?"
My wolf asked me ,not moving his eyes from Aina. Fearing that she will vanish in air like dust.

" I don't know but when that girl came, the only thing that felt on her like mate was the Scent..they both have the same scent but when I touched her that day, there was no warmth or shivering in my body. May be I accidentally took her as my mate or something"

I thought deeply, it still didn't make any sense to me.

"Aina is our mate Yahay, if she wasn't and if the previous girl was, we would have gotten insane and wouldnt be alive like we were supposed to be.."

He went near Aina and touched her cheeks lovingly.
He stared at her like you would stare at the moon and fall in love every night.

"We waited for you mate .. like a thirsty man waits for water, like night waits for the moon.."
His eyes were full of tears and I knew that she was the one.

"This one's worth the heart break" I smiled for the first time in two years

"I can't believe she is here..with us and soon there will be more of us..I can't even wait to see her with our children.."

" Stop for now... the healers are here" I kicked him mentally.

"Don't you stop me from seeing her!" the wolf exclaimed.

"King.." the healer bowed.

"Check her and tell me what's wrong.." he asked rudely.

The healers were shocked to see my wolf after so long because the last time they saw it was two years ago when he injured 10 soldiers and nearly killed a healer because of their failure to protect our family.

"Y..y..yes Sire ..may I t..tou..ch he-" the head asked fearfully, knowing exactly what will happen.

"NOOOO!!!" my wolf screamed,ready to pounce at them.

"Hold..." I used my Alpha tone.
"Do not use your tone on me ...I am your part..you can't tell me off.." he threatened me.

"Its not about you or me...it's about her and to stop you if it takes killing you or killing myself too, I will do that in a heart beat. They are healers.. it will be..f..fine"
I was a little envious myself, allowing someone to touch her before me, healer or not.

I didn't hear from him again and felt my control coming back, may be he was upset but right now she was more important.

"Check her" I looked at them and sat on the chair.

"Surely sire.." they said fearfully but composed themselves with a sigh.

After some time

"She is alright.. her pulse was weak...due to less nutrition..maybe Luna was quite stressed due to the wedding and all."
The healer said turning to me with a content expression adorning his wrinkled face.

"How long till she gains consciousness.?" I asked again.

"Till tomorrow morning I suppose she should, nothing to worry Alpha." The healer smiled warmly.
"You are a lucky man I must say my king" the healer bowed and looked at me.

He was right.

"And I am happy that you get to have your own blessing." He ended .

Healers,chefs, soldiers...they all knew what happened after my family's death. I never left my people though but a pack feels for each other and despite being the Alpha I couldn't at least block the pain that was inside from them.
They knew about the pain I had but never dared to ask, may be because of my deamonure towards them or may be because I never gave them a chance to.

"I can't agree more.." I whispered looking at her and nodded at the healer as a mean of thankyou.

After the chambers emptied, I went to the balcony to look over the fence and the wall that protected us.
We have came along way and may be one day she will forgive me, just like I forgave her people.

We both were broken souls, left alone and the only the chance at happiness for us was each other.

"Alpha" my beta mind linked me.

"Yes" I replied tiredly.

"How is she,Luna ..." He asked,worry in his tone.

"Yes she is just exhausted and is currently sleeping due to all the stress" I looked at her and smiled a little.

"Why did you linked?" I asked him knowing his nature.

"Yes..the humans we rescued from the forest... They want to meet you and pay gratitude." Beta smiled through the link.

"No need, I allowed them in but it doesn't mean I forgave them completely.." I said and broke the link.

Walking up to her, I pulled a chair and sat next to Aina, learned all the details her face could give me.

"It's just for you, allowing them and letting myself and them live...it's all for you Aina ..my Mate"
Saying this I closed my eyes, letting myself drown in her scent.

Check out my other book by the name "Saving you".
It's veryyyy good I swearrrrr.😇

Heyyyy?!!!!! show some love to the book novas and yes don't forget to eat and be happy and did I tell you you look so pretty 😍 take care of yourself!!