Chapter 14

Hey everyone, so just wanted to tell you guys that I have also written another book, plz check my profile for it and you will also enjoy it.

Now enjoy your story 😜.

The last time I came out of the walls was like 6 months ago, it made me a coward in front of other Alphas but I never cared. I had to rebuild myself that I had broken after my mate's and family's demise.

Today was a shiny Sunday, a day that had a different meaning if you had seen me a year before. It was a day when mum and dad would leave all their work just to attend their children. It was the only day on which I wasn't a heir who had to act stiff and responsible, a day in which our parents weren't king and queen for us. They were just our mom and dad.

Thinking all this I walked towards my chambers. On the way I saw maids giggling and soldiers alert. The walls screamed warmth and it reminded me of my mother. How for years she had protected and served our packs. How with love she took care of the castle and the palace. When I was young, it amazed me that my mother was able to love these lot of people and never get tired of it. It made me wanna imagine how my mate would have taken care of it, if she had the chance, making my eyes glossy.

Shaking head I went on to take a bath and got ready.

Buttoning my shirt, I saw my personal guard coming in, ready to get orders "Get my Jeep ready, order 30 men to come along." I said.
"Right sir" he bowed and left my chambers.

Walking out, I saw the only person I had now in this world I cared about.
"Ethina.." my voice filled with all the love I could put in it.

She came crawling, giving me toothy grin. I took her in my arms and kissed her forehead.
" My love, how are you" as soft as possible, my voice as low as wind.
She was so dear to me, the last child of my sister, the only child who could survive the accident my sister and her family had, just because she was in my sister's womb.

I still remember it, my sister's faint call through the mind link which she had blocked and guarded for years.

"Brother!!!! Help me, we are near the pack's border. Help us!! We are under attack." She begged.

"Sis..sister are you o-ok?" I couldn't believe she was talking to me, after so long.

"No..please come." Her voice shaking.

I was already in my way towards the borders.

" Hang on! Keep talking" I screamed.

Within half an hour, I was there and it scared me what I saw there.

About some feet's away I could see those demons, damned from hell surrounding a white truck that was flipped over. One of those was being wrestled by a man, may be one or two years older than my sister who I supposed was my brother in law.
Just as me and my men started approaching them, that demon bit him.

"Nooooooooo!!!!!!" I hear my sister scream and without thinking straight, she opened the car's door and ran to help him.I could feel the pain she was going through when he was bit through the link.

"Ethina!!!!! get back in there what are you doing, the kids are in there!!!!!" That man screamed.

Seeing all this me and my men had also started running towards them and in a split second, we were fighting them off, slashing their heads easily with bare hands. They were easy to kill than the were zombies.

"Brother!!! Come here, help me!!" She shouted and I reached her.
There a man lied in her lap, his stomach bleeding, a metal part was in it...
and a bite mark on his hand and neck.
Even after all this, he smiled at me.
"Nice to meet you...." He was wheezing now, unable to breath, his eyes getting red.