Chapter 11 same time another place

His Pov:

Living alone as if I had no one was my personality trait and I was doing it for years now without a difficulty.
It was a time when I was able to run away from my demons because my parents were alive, especially my father, the alpha king of lunar kingdom, strict he was but a great father and he knew how difficult it could get, leading your pack in your youth without your mate.And he gave me the leverage that I was in need of until that unfortunate day when I lost everything, my parents, my siblings and even my mate who I hadn't known till then.And it was all because of those humans, those leeches who called themselves human despite being the poisonous creatures that ever walked on earth.

Flashback;

It was a night of mending broken friendship between us and those humans and my coronation too as my father wasn't well now a days and attacks on us were increasing day by day. We all were dancing, laughing and chatting l, my siblings teasing me for the soon arrival of my mate and how I was going to be whipped.
It was true, she deserved it, me being truly in love with her, tied around her fingers and I swear if she would ask me to jump from the window, God knows I would in a blink.
Then I felt it a tug, as gentle as a breeze of spring and after came a scent of rain mixed with roses and chocolate.And I knew I would do anything for her, I would be anything.
But just as I was moving towards her scent, a sudden scream woke me up from my dream and there she lied, covered in her own blood, she was dead and I think that's why I couldn't scent her now, it broke me seeing her like this, she was so young may be 15 or 16 and beautiful that even fairies would envy her.
Rage filled in me as I took her in my arms and a scream ripped through me shaking the entire castle.It felt as if I would destroy the world and won't feel sorry for it.
"Who did this?" I questioned the guards who were now starting to gather around me.
"Sss..si..sir we found her running along the borders, she is a human. Something attacked her and she was going to lead it towards the castle so wwwee..we th.though.tt......"

"WHATTTTTTTTT!!!!!!" I shouted again not wanting hear the next words.
" We..e thoughts it..tt.. would.. be bbb..best to not h..help h..her." the soldier anwered with fear.
"Why.." I whispered questioning the One in skies " if you wanted to kill her you could have done it without me knowing of her but you likeee causing mm..mee...p.. pain don't youhh!!!!."I shouted.
"Sonn!!!!"my father came running down the stairs "your m..mother.. we are under attack!!!!"
I tried standing on hearing my mother's name, stumbling again and again.
"Who is this?" My father asked forgetting about his wife and staring at the bloody sight in front of him.
"She was my everything ...."I said wiping a lone tear that dropped from my eye.
"H..how.." he started.
"Sire!! Sire!! Prince!! Queen Sara..she is dd..dead her bbbbody was found in back of the royal garden!" another soldier came running.
"No .No NOOOOOOOOOO NOOOO ...NNOOOO I will kill you, stop lying I swear to God I will- "

Father was now holding on to his sword and not wanting to cut anyone who would say something like that about his beloved, his everything just like that beauty lying on the cold marble and how misfortunate was I that I couldn't properly cry for her because of my responsibility, my people needed me, my family needed me and I had to be there for them but what about me? the only person I would ever need is dead, and I can't do anything.
But I had to be strong because I can't loose the ones I knew my entire life just for the one I didn't know.

And still your heart cried for her as if she was known to you for ages.
My inner self said and I knew it was right but what could I do, she wasn't here now but my family was and they needed me.

A thud broke my trance as I saw my father falling on his knees, tears in his eyes. He knew somewhere in his heart that the news was true ttt..that his queen was no longer alive and it broke him..Bad. Is this how it feels to loose your other half, your mate.

My father was a strong man and look what has love done to him, a man who never cried is now wailing on my shoulders "Father" I called him, making him look at me, "You have to be strong, we have kingdom to lead, mom won't like this..like you sitting like a lost man."I tried standing him up.
"But it was like he had given up and there was no energy in him to walk.I was dragging him like a sack and like this we reached where our queen laid, my mum, Queen Sara lunar."
"Mother!! Wake uppp plz" my six year old brother wept.
Normally he was a calm kid but right now I could see a storm building on his face, it was a fear, a natural instinct that his protector wasn't here anymore to shed him from this world.

As we all were drowned in our sorrows, I noticed my father loosing his balance and closing his eyes for the last time.
What did I expect, none of us survive after loosing our mates and my father was no different.
I held him and lied him next to mother where he belonged, I had always admired their love when they were alive, it felt as if nothing mattered when they two were together not even us and it made me jealous that how even at this age they weren't bored of each other. My friends called it the bond but I knew their love was beyond it as if they were written for each other in every law of nature.
Stopping my thoughts I order,"Begin the rituals I want to bury them" " But sire we are under attack, we can't just ignore it, there are people dying in the city" our vizier said.
"I SAID I WANT THE RITUALS TO BEGINN!!!!!!" I roared.

Every one got scared because I haven't used my alpha tone till now, my parents brought me up better than that.They taught me to be a king first then an alpha.

"General I want you to find out who did this, I want to know everything who, when and why.. do you understand?" I ordered again.

"Yes alpha king" he bowed and left.

"Any news about my sister Salah and her human husband" I asked worried that she could be the next target.

"Yes sire she is fine, with child third time." My spy smiled.
"Double her security, can expect anything from these humans." I said thinking why my sister landed herself with a human mate, she should have rejected not marry him.

Hello novas!!

I hope everything is fine with you all. Did you like the chapter I know it's long but we got know our hero's side of story too.
So Salah and Saleem are related to our male lead, interesting right?
Keep reading and you won't regret the time you gave this book.

Stay safe, pray for me and others too ,bye❤️