Chapter 1 last in hiding

"You can't live like that Aina, sleeping all day and not doing anything is it your life or a hibernation period" my mom said in her sweet voice that sounded as if she will burst like a balloon any second.

"Five more minutes mom plus it's not like I have school or something all thanks to those flesh eating creeps you call zombie"I said without thinking.

"Get up or should I call your dad now"
her last resort came as I waited for it smirking in the pillows.
I knew how she was not accepting the reality of this apocalypse from the start and making sure we don't get it to our brains by playing as normal as she could.
Getting up I decided to grace my family with my presence not because I missed them but I was hungry and breakfast had a specific time to be done in our family.
Just so you know I have three more siblings a sister and two crazy brothers with a mum and a hot headed but cool dad.

Climbing down the stair case I found dad watching TV his eyes alert more than I have observed in the past two years.It has been a tough period with those zombies rushing in and killing everyone we knew ,it kept getting bad in the coming two years and now after all this time our sweet little family had learnt to fight and survive for ourselves even if one of us got separated like my sister did for more than a week and came out alive making my dad proud of the female warriors of his household.

"All okay" I asked chewing my leftovers of the breakfast while taking a seat beside and glanced at the tv, surprised ? are you thinking how tv is working, well forces made sure to at least air a news channel timely so that people could avoid walking in to herds of those monsters.Me, expecting to see the same oldie encouraging words , said "All fine in the hell hole and habitants?".

"It's different this time than before zombies are dying somehow and military wants us to move as soon as possible they don't want to risk them coming back to life so they are doing everything fastly"

He completed not once taking his eyes off the screen and making my eyes bulge out. I knew what he was thinking.
It was not the fear to leave the shelter, he had spent two years to built but the fear to loose one of us as he did two years ago while trying to reach the sea port and the ships that were waiting to sail the survivors of our town to the place they called 'safe islands'.

"I am happy at least we can go out to breath in open air" my brother Noah chimed in.

"I agree but let's wait and see if other colonizers agree on it or not"said mum wiping her wet hands with towel.

"Alright then pack your things we are going to the see,we have a boat to catch everyone"dad said hyping all of us.

Docnovac
So you liked it?hope you do, it was a lot of hard work.What do you think,who did Aina's father lost two years ago.Hold on to find out.

Thankyou super Novas.
Love you