(Harry Potter) Order of the Reunion - Sirius

Requested?: No

Prompt: None

Type of oneshot: Fluff?

Timing: Marauders' Era/Order of the Phoenix time

Reader's Relations: Sirius' girlfriend, James' sister

Reader's House: Not Applicable

Warnings: Mentions of sex, maybe small lime

Other notes: None

---------------------------

I gasped at the news of James and Lily's murder. And even more when I found out Sirius had been sent to Azkaban. I had to keep myself calm, as I'd found out a few days prior that I was pregnant, and this 'development' for lack of a better word, had come before I was able to tell Sirius he was going to be a father. This left me to raise Bella on my own, the young girl having to grow up without her father, in fact, I was the only family member she had. I'd gone into hiding, acting as my own secret keeper, knowing what would happen if I entrusted someone else to it, and due to this, Bella was allowed outside little. I didn't want to do it, but it was for her own safety.

----------------------

"Mum! I told you I can do things myself!"

"I am your mother young lady, you do not speak to me that way. You are not allowed to do magic outside of school, let alone apparate," I replied, opening the door to 12 Gimauld Place. As I was helping Bella take off her coat and shoes, I heard voices, "No. That's enough. He's just a boy. You say more and you might as well induct him into the Order."

"Good, I want to join, if Voldemort' raising an army then I want to fight."

"Spoken like James' son," I spoke up, walking into the room, Bella following behind me, her hair covering one of her eyes. Several heads shot up when I spoke and I caught eye contact with Sirius causing me to gasp. I had to blink to make sure he wasn't just a mirage, an image created by my brain because I wanted to believe he was there, but when he was still there after I had blinked and I was unable to hold myself back from running up and hugging him, "I missed you."

"Can someone please tell me what's going on?!"

I broke away from the hug I'd been giving Sirius and turned to Harry, "Oh right... Sorry, Harry. I'm your aunt, James was my brother."

Harry just stared at me blankly for a few minutes, processing, "Then why wasn't I sent to live with you?"

That had been the question I was dreading that he'd ask, "I'll explain that at a later time." After the meeting was over, I pulled Sirius aside, dragging Bella along too, which she was annoyed about as she seemed to be having a conversation with Ron.

"(Y/n), before you tell me what you wanted to tell me, can I just ask, who's her father?" Sirius asked referring to Bella. I just looked him in the eye, "Who do you think? Think about it, she's 14, that would put the time frame of her being born..."

"She's mine?"

"Took your time working it out. Of course, she is. Bella, this is your father."

"Okay, good to know," she replied, "Why wasn't he in my life for the first 14 years? Did you break Mum's heart?" she asked, the second question directed to Sirius. I sighed knowing she was protective over me, "Before you were born, Bella, Voldemort killed your Aunt and Uncle, and Sirius was blamed for betraying them, so he was sent to Azkaban. That's why you haven't known him." With that said, she smiled and made a silent, "Oh," before hugging him, "It's nice to meet you, Dad." Sirius hugged her back, causing me to smile before he looked at me and smirked, pulling me into the hug as well. He eventually let us both go and turned to Bella, "May I talk to your mother alone for a few minutes?" Bella nodded and ran off, going back to what I guessed, was her conversation with Ron. Sirius wrapped an arm around me, leaning closer, "D-do you have a boyfriend or anything like that, (Y/n)?"

I shook my head, "No, I promised myself I wouldn't let myself fall in love with anyone else. I still love you, Sirius."

"Then, maybe I can do something I wanted to do before this whole nightmare started," he paused and fiddled around in his pocket for a few minutes before pulling out a small box, "James dared me to ask you before... y'know, but better late than never right?" I giggled as he opened it up, revealing a beautiful ring, and I brought my hands up to my mouth, shaking slightly, the tears coming to my eyes, as I squealed, "Yes!"

--------------------------END OF ONESHOT

Rather short, but idk where else to take this.