Mistakes of the Past - Tamaki x Reader

Requested?: No

Prompt?: None

Reader's Age: 16

Reader's Year: 1st

Reader's Relations: Tamaki's girlfriend

Warnings: Mentions of Teen Pregnancy, if this makes you uncomfortable, then please don't read this oneshot

Other notes: None

----------------

"You're pregnant."

Those two words from the doctor absolutely crushed me. Yes, both me and my boyfriend had said that we wanted to have kids together, but not this early. We were both still in high school and neither of us were ready for it. Once I found out, I immediately went home, rather than returning back to school, and went straight to my bed, starting to cry to myself.

"(Y/n)? Sweetie, what's wrong?" I looked up at my mother and gulped, "Promise you nor father will be mad at me for what I'm about to tell you?"

She closed the door to my room and sat down next to me on my bed, pulling me into her side, "(Y/n), we'd never be mad at you." I took a deep breath and muttered, "I-I'm pregnant."

When all I got in return was silence I looked at her to see her with a small smile on her face, "(Y/n), I have an idea, because I take it you don't want to go back to school, right?" I nodded, "Y-yeah. I don't really want to."

"I'll home school you myself until the baby is born, then we treat it like they're your sibling, as if I'm the mother. How does that sound?" I smiled and hugged her, "Thanks, Mother."

"Don't worry, (Y/n). I'll protect you from whatever you-"

"(Y/N)!!!!" I froze up as my father barged through my bedroom door, "WHAT'S THIS ABOUT YOU BEING PREGNANT?!" My mother stood up in front of me protectively, "(F/n), don't. I've already talked to her about it and we've figured something out, that will both benefit (Y/n), and protect the family name. Please, just calm down!"

"NO! I'VE BEEN THINKING ABOUT SENDING YOU TO FRANCE AND NOW WITH THIS. THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS!" I hid behind my mother scared as my father continued his rage.

----------------

"Haruhi, can I talk to you please?"

"Hm? Oh yeah. Of course, you can (Y/n). Remember, I'm here for you!" I smiled at her, "Thank you, now come on, I don't want those two shady twins listening to this, cause there's no doubt that if they know what I'm about to tell you, then the whole school will know." I responded, pointing down the hall to where Hikaru and Kaoru were walking, probably towards the Host Club.

"Haruhi! Hurry up! We'll be late."

"You two go ahead. I'll catch up," Haruhi replied before grabbing my wrist and dragging me down opposite way and outside the school towards the small fountain on the school grounds. We sat down on the edge and she spoke up, "So, what did you want to talk to me about?"

"Promise you won't say anything to anyone about what I'm going to tell you?"

"I promise."

I smiled, "Thank you, not even the Host Club? Including Tamaki?"

"I double promise."

This put my heart to rest a bit and I took a deep breath, "I'm pregnant." I looked up from the small bird that had landed in my lap at her and saw her shocked face, "That is not what I was expecting you to say, but you can be sure, I will say nothing. I will keep it to myself."