Love Always Wins - Yuuri x Pregnant! Reader

Prompt: None

Type of oneshot: Fluff

Reader's Relations: Yuuri's girlfriend for a while

Warnings: None

Other notes: Don't ask where this idea came from, also there is build up to lime/lemon, but not actually there

—————————FLASHBACK - has ever so so slight lime here

"Hey Yuuri! Hehe... you know I've been thinking some dirty things about you..." I whispered in his ear in my drunken state.

"Oh really, well, want me to make those thoughts reality?" He asked, placing a hand on my waist, it slipping down to my ass. I squeaked and nodded as he picked me up and took me to a random room.

————————END OF FLASHBACK - no more lime

Oh shit... I am so fucking dead. I hid the positive pregnancy test under my bed, before going out for my daily visit to Yuuri's house. When I arrived I was embraced in a hug by both of Yuuri's parents before Yuuri himself appeared, "(Y/n)!" I smiled as he ran up to me, giving me a hug before pecking my lips, "I missed you!"

I giggled, "You literally just say me yesterday, Yuuri. Are you really saying you can't go a day without seeing me?" His face turned slightly red and I giggled, "Don't worry, I'm just messing with you, Yu."

And so I spent the next two hours with the Katsuki family happily talking to them before Yuuri dragged me off upstairs to his room. We both flopped down on his bed and giggled before I remembered what I'd found out that morning, "Yuuri I need to-" I was cut off by my phone pinging. I took it from my pocket and my eyes widened at the text I received from my mum, "(Y/N) (L/N)! GET BACK HOME RIGHT NOW, WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT SOMETHING!" I gulped, hoping she hadn't been cleaning my room and found the test.

"(Y/n)? What is it?"

"Heheh, I gotta go, my mum is going to kill me if I don't get home now!" I shot up and out of his room, running past both of his parents, quickly saying my goodbyes before dashing out the door and back home.

--------------------------

I stood in the living room looking down at my feet nervously, "So... what did you want to talk about, Mum?"

"THIS! LOOK AT ME (Y/N)! When did this happen?!"

I looked up at her to see she had the positive test that I'd stuffed under my bed in her hand, her face the colour of a tomato. I gulped, "Um you see... It was after th-"

"I DON'T CARE WHEN IT HAPPENED, I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHY THERE IS A POSITIVE PREGNANCY TEST UNDER YOUR BED!"

I just sighed, "Listen, I know you're disappointed in me, but I'm sorry! I guarantee you, both me and Yuuri were drunk when it happened, I PROMISE! Please don't kick me out!"

"(Y/n), you know fine well where I stand on things like this! You're not supposed to have children until you're married and is there a ring on your finger? NO, there is not! GET OUT!"

I blinked back the tears that were starting to come to my eyes and sighed, walking out of the living room and upstairs to my room, glaring at my dad who was giving me an, 'I'm sorry, I don't know how to help.' sort of smile. I packed up my suitcase with what could fit in it, opting to carry my skates to make more room in the suitcase, remembering the costumes I'd planned to use for this season, however, I was going to save both the two costumes and the programmes for the next season, as I didn't want to do this season as it could cause potential damage to the tiny human that was growing inside of me if I failed one, or multiple of my jumps. Once I'd packed up my suitcase, I grabbed my skates and walked downstairs again, putting my shoes on and leaving, not bothering to talk to either of my parents. I then made my way back to Yuuri's house/the Hot Springs and knocked on the door, trying to wipe my eyes before anyone saw, unfortunately I wasn't that lucky, "(Y/n)? What are you doing here? Two visits in a day is abnormal for you, what happened?! Tell me, please."

I pulled my suitcase closer to me out of instinct and I heard a gasp from Yuuri, "Why do you have a suitcase? Are you leaving?!" I looked up at him to see him in the brink of tears, "Yuuri, calm down. No I'm not leaving," I spoke, kissing away the tears that had made their way onto his cheeks from his eyes. I continued, "well, I might need to, if I can't find a place to stay..."

"What do you mean? Don't you still live with your parents too?"

I shook my head, looking down at the ground, tears falling from my eyes, "T-they, well, my mum, kicked me out when she found the positive pregnancy test that I'd hidden under my bed. She believes people shouldn't have children until their married..." When I got silence as a response, I looked up to see Yuuri with a shocked look on his face and I remembered I hadn't had the chance to tell him I was pregnant yet

"Yuuri?"

"Y-you're PREGNANT?!"

I nodded, "Yeah... I am. I know we've never talked about having children, Yuuri but-"

"You're living here from now on, (Y/n)."

I smiled and hugged him, "Thank you, Yuuri!"

-------------------END OF ONESHOT

This has been in my drafts for so long.... And I just didn't finish it, but here it is hehe.