Family is All that Matters - Cilan x Bianca's Sister! Reader

Requested?: No

Prompt: None

Type of oneshot: Fluff

Reader's Relations: Bianca's sister

Reader's Home Region: Unova

Warnings: None

Other notes: Please let me know of any spelling errors as this was written on the train back from London on my iPad rather than my laptop

---------------------------

"Hold it! You don't have to do this!" I exclaimed waking up to the group. I stood defensively in front of Ash and Bianca, "Ash, please don't drag yourself into this. It's a family matter."

"Wait, may I ask who you are?" He questioned, getting annoyed, but before I could answer, Bianca had piped up, "(Y/n), please don't do what I think you're going to do. You don't have-"

"Battle me instead. If I win then your let Bianca continue her journey with her friends, if you win then," I paused and took a deep breath, "we'll both come home with you, Dad."

I heard gasps from behind me and felt a hand on my shoulder, "(Y/n) don't please. I'll go ho-"

"No, Bianca. I was allowed to go out on my journey when I was younger than you and Dad never bothered me about it. So it's not right that you don't get to go on a journey too, Bianca."

She sighed, "O-okay."

I smiled and hugged her before turning back to our father, "So, what do you say?"

"Very well, (Y/n) if that's what you want. I'm intrigued to see how far you've come on your journey."

I smirked, "You will see."

-------------------

"Darmanitan is unable to battle, that means the winner is Samurott and (Y/n)!" I smirked and returned Samurott to his pokeball thanking him, but before I could say anything, Bianca had tackled me in a hug, "Thank you!!!" I smiled and returned her hug, "What are big sisters for?"

Once Dad had said well done and left to go back home, I was knocked out of my trance, "Miss (Y/n)! You're a really strong trainer!"

I giggled bashfully, "Why thank you, Ash. I do have all 8 gym badges I guess."

"All 8?!" He exclaimed, causing me to wince at his tone. I nodded,. "Yep, want to see?" He nodded. His head and I reached into my rucksack pulling out my badge case that Professor Juniper had given me. I opened it up and showed him all 8 of my badges, smiling when he started gushing at them, "That is awesome!!" I giggled and started to put the case back in my bag, once I stood up, he was right in my face, "Uhh... Yes? What can I do for you?"

"Do you think you would consider having a battle with me?"

I smiled, but before I could reply, I was interrupted,"Ash, I'm sure that (Y/n) has other things to do right now-"

"Actually, Cilan, I don't have any pressing matters to attend to right now, so, Ash,I accept your challenge."

"How do you know Cilan?"

I rolled my eyes, "How do you think I got all 8 badges if I didn't get the first one?"

-------------------------

"Do you need any help, Cilan? I feel bad that you have to cook for everyone every night, I hope me deciding to come with you hasn't made it harder for you."

He shook his head, "Of course it hasn't, (Y/n). I have still been making the same amount, it just means Ash normally doesn't get seconds which I don't think he's too happy about."

I giggled, "Yeah, that sounds like Ash, again, need any help?"

Again, he shook his head, "it's perfectly okay, (Y/n). In fact it just needs to cook for a bit... Actually there is one thing. Can you answer one question for me?"

"Of course, bring on the question!" I responded.

"Why did you risk your journey for Bianca?"

"That's a simple question. She's my little sister, I would do anything for her. You must know what it's like to care deeply for a sibling, or two. No matter, how silly that can be at times or how much you argue with them sometimes, you still love them in the end and you would do anything for them."

Cilan nodded in response, "You're right. Although, normally in my case it's me and Cress trying to keep Chili out of trouble."

--------------------

That night, I wasn't able to sleep and instead opted to just look at the stars. That was when I felt a tap on my shoulder, "(Y/n) why aren't you asleep?"

"Couldn't," I replied.

"That reminds me of something. Can you do me a quick favour? Lean your head on my shoulder for me." I felt my face heat up a bit but I listened to him, leaning my head on his shoulder. He smiled and brought his other hand up, starting to stroke my nose, which confused me a bit.

"Just stay there."

I nodded and he continued this for a while until my eyes started to feel heavy and I fell asleep, leaning on his shoulder.

-------------------------------------------------

I woke up with a start when I heard a camera flash to see Ash and Iris, staring at us, the latter with a camera in her hand, Pikachu on Ash's shoulder and Axew hiding in Iris' hair, with Pansage standing on the ground, a smug look on his face.

"So... when were you two going to tell us you were dating?" Iris asked, raising an eyebrow. My eyes widened and I gulped, "WE'RE NOT DATING! I just couldn't sleep last night so Cilan just helped me get to sleep! Honest answer! I promise you!" I exclaimed, my face going bright red, the same for Cilan. However, Iris just brushed it off, "Yeah, yeah. It's obvious that you will get together you both like each other."

I sighed as my eye started to twitch a bit, "Have you forgotten, Iris? I literally just met him a few days ago ago!"

"Oh yeah? Well, I beg to differ Miss 'I have all eight gym badges'. If that's the case then you had to have gone to the Striaton Gym to get the badge from there, and judging by the fact that you battled yours and Bianca's father with a Samurott, you picked Oshawatt as your starter when you set out on your journey so therefore you would have had to battle Cilan when you got to Striaton City, meaning you didn't 'just meet him a few days ago'!"

I blinked and stood back a bit, "Oh... I.. Hehe, guess you're right... one meeting still doesn't mean that I'm in love with-" I was cut off when I felt a weight on my head and arm wrap around my waist, "(Y/n), you don't need to be so defensive. I have no problem with it if you do have a crush on me." I felt my face light up bright red again and I saw Iris lifting up the camera again, taking a picture of this. I growled and broke out of Cilan's grip, grabbing his hand and dragging him off into the woods, where we could have some privacy. When we found somewhere that was decently far away from where we'd set up camp for the night, I turned to Cilan, letting go of his hand, something I didn't really want to do, but what I did next was better, I grabbed his bow-tie and kissed him, full on. He blinked a few times, but before I could retract myself from him, he'd wrapped his arms around my waist and had kissed me back.

------------------------------------END OF ONESHOT

Yay! Another oneshot written...