Heartfelt Forgiveness - Chili x Clemont/Bonnie's Sister! Reader

Requested?: No

Prompt: None

Type of oneshot: Angst/Fluff

Reader's Relations: Chili's girlfriend/Clemont and Bonnie's sister (cause why tf not!)

Reader's Home Region: Kalos

Warnings: None that I can think of?

Other notes: Thanks Ita for giving me the title for this (:

--------------------

"-Oh yeah?! Well maybe if you weren't such a hot-head, we wouldn't be arguing right now!"

"Really?! We maybe if you didn't lose every single battle you had, your Pokémon would love you more!"

I tried to contain the tears that wanted to fall, and ultimately, lost the battle. I pushed past Chili and ran downstairs. When I walked into the restaurant, Cress noticed me, "(Y/n)? Why are you crying?"

I sniffed and replied, "I-It's nothing. I-I'm going to go and see my brother and sister," before taking my phone out my pocket and running out the restaurant. I soon realised, however, that my Eevee wasn't following me and I rolled my eyes and returned to the gym, "Eevee, come here. We're leaving!"

"Ee-vee!" she replied, putting her food down. I just rolled my eyes, "Fine, you can stay here." before walking out the restaurant again and making my way towards the airport. Once I got on the plane, I took out my phone and plugged in my headphones, and sent my brother a message, "Clem, I'm coming back." before putting my phone of airplane mode.

-------------------

When I got off the plane, I walked out of the airport and was pleasantly surprised to see Clemont and Bonnie waiting for me. The latter ran up to me and hugged me, "(Y/n)!!" I sniffed, as I'd been crying on the plane and returned the hug, "I-it's good to see you too, Bonnie." By this time, Clemont had walked over and smiled at me, before noticing my red eyes, "Why have you been crying?"

I gulped and bit my lip, leaning in and whispering in his ear "I'll tell you when we get back. I don't want to ruin Bonnie's happiness."

He nodded in understanding and took the small hand luggage bag from me as Bonnie had now jumped on my back and was demanding that I gave her a piggy back all the way back to Lumiose City.

-----------------

"So, want to explain what happened?" Clemont asked. The two of us were now sitting on my bed after I'd said hello to Dad, with him rubbing my back. I sniffed again, "Not really, but you probably deserve to know. I got in a fight with Chili and he said something that really hurt me. I knew if I stayed for much longer, one of us would have ended up seriously hurting the other and I didn't want that to happen." Instead of saying something, Clemont just wrapped an around me and gave me a hug, something that I was perfectly fine with. A few minutes later, Chespin jumped on my lap and I smiled, "Thanks Chespin."

"Che-spin!"

"You really should call him through, (Y/n)."

I shook my head, "No. He's the one that should be apologising! All I did was call him 'hot-headed'. He called me a failure of a Pokémon trainer."

Clemont's eyes widened and I saw something in them that wasn't usually there; anger, "Right. Next time I see him, well text just say there'll be some electrified flames."

I sniffed and hugged him, "Thank you, Clemmy."

MEANWHILE - CHILI'S POV

The minute I saw the tears on (Y/n)'s face, I regretted everything I had said. However, before I had a chance to apologise, she'd pushed past me and ran downstairs. I followed her, but by the time I got downstairs, she'd disappeared. Then, I spotted Cress and walked up to him, "Cress, did you see (Y/n) come down?"