First Impressions Are Not Always Correct - Clemont x Abandoned! Reader

Requested?: No

Prompt: None

Type of oneshot: Fluff

Reader's Relations: None

Reader's Home Region: Kalos

Warnings: None?

Other notes: Just a bit of context, in this, you were abandoned at a young age and were raised by the wild Pokémon. Also, you've disguised yourself to look like Hawlucha for this oneshot (I know it's probably not the best disguise, but it's all Author-Chan could think of while writing this). Also, I do know that Sewaddle cannot be found in the Gen 6 games without transferring it from another game, but for a plot point, Nurse Joy needs a Levanny so.... For this oneshot, Sewaddle can be found in Kalos. 

-----------------

I had been scouting the forest like I did every morning, when I noticed something... Humans...I shuffled in my bush, not realising that the top of my head was poking out.

"Hey, is that a Pokémon? If so, I'm gonna catch it!" I froze a bit, knowing I'd been spotted, but before I could run away, I heard another voice, "Data not recognised."

"Huh?! But the what is that?" I heard footsteps coming closer and I jumped into a nearby tree, hissing.

"What in the..."

"Pi-ka!"

"You want to battle, Pikachu? But we're not even sure it's a Pokémon."

I jumped back down and stood in a defensive stance in front of Pikachu, alerting the four of them.

"Awesome! It looks like Hawlucha!" The small blonde girl commented.

"You're right, Bonnie, but if it is Hawlucha, then how come Ash's Pokédex didn't recognise it?"

I growled staring at Pikachu, getting the attention of the travellers again. The Pikachu's trainer turned to me, "You want to battle?" I nodded, "Cha!" (Cause you're acting like Hawlucha)

"Alright! Pikachu use iron tail!"

Immediately I dodged and grabbed a nearby stick speeding towards Pikachu from behind and clonking it on the head.

"You okay, Buddy?"

"Pi-ka!"

"Alright! Electroball!" Again, I dodged the attack, this time by jumping into a tree. Before giving Pikachu another command, it's trainer had a hand placed on his shoulder, from the other male in the group, "Ash, this isn't a good idea. Firstly, we don't even know what that thing is. It hasn't used a single move yet, so we don't know whether that's actually a Hawlucha or not, and if it's not, you could end up seriously hurting it."

"You could let it decide, Ash. If it wasn't continue battling Pikachu, then there should be no problem, right, big brother?"

"I guess..."

Pikachu's trainer then turned to me, "You want to continue out battle?"

I nodded, "Cha!" and got into my defensive stance again.

"Alright! See Clemont? It still wants to battle!"

The boy with glasses just shook his head, "I've got a bad feeling about this."

"Pikachu, use thunderbolt!" This time, I was unable to dodge, ending in me collapsed onto the ground. Before any of them could run over, there was a gust of wind, "Star!" and Staraptor stood in front of me.

"Whoa! A Staraptor! Awesome!" The Pikachu trainer went to throw a Pokéball but Staraptor knocked it away, "Star!" It turned around and started to make sure I was okay. I nodded and slowly sat up, my mask falling off my face.