(Harry Potter) I Love You No Matter What - Sirius

Requested?: No

Prompt: None

Type of oneshot: Fluff?

Timing: Marauders' Era (7th Year)

Reader's Relations: Sirius' girlfriend

Reader's House: Ravenclaw (ig this also works for a Hufflepuff! Reader, but just not Gryffindor or Slytherin, because of a plot point, sorry! But for the purpose of the oneshot, the reader is in Ravenclaw)

Warnings: Mentions of sex and/or sexual actions and fertility

Other notes: This randomly came to me... Also, the reader is Ravenclaw's seeker (it's for a plot point),you're also a pureblood, also this is a 'No-Voldemort' AU, just cause of the timings with everything.....Also, reader isn't Harry's aunt in this, he just refers to her as such as a term of endearment.

---------------------------------

I looked around the pitch, finally spotting my target. The small gold ball was flying around at a fast pace and I kept my eye on it, zooming towards it on my broom.

"It seems (L/n)'s spotted the snitch!" I heard the announcer shouting out, but I managed to concentrate on the ball, speeding in closer and reaching out to it. Just as I grasped it in my hand, I felt a sharm pain just below my stomach and I tumbled off my broom, thankfully, i wasn't too far from the ground, and I managed to see a bludger shooting off. My broom ended up falling on tom of me end of, adding to the pain in my lower body. Madame Hooch rushed over and I showed her the snitch in my hand as she brought the whistle up to her mouth, blowing it, calling the end of the match. At this point, Sirius had appeared, his friends running behind him, "(Y/n)! Are you alright?! See, this is why I don't like Slytherins!" I let out a small giggle before wincing, "It hurts, Siri, ir really hurts."

He immediately rushed closer and kneeled down next to me as James walked over too, "We'll take you to Madame Pomfrey, come on," he spoke, trying to get me to stand up.

"Prongs, get away from my girlfriend now! If anyone's going to take her, it'll be me, thank you!"

The two eventually stopped bickering and I was taken up to the hospital wing, where Madame Pomfrey examined me, eventually having to force the two boys out because of all the questions. Once she was finished, I noticed her gulp, which made me nervous, "Madame Pomfrey? Is something wrong?"

She shook her head, snapping out of whatever daze she'd been in and turned to me, "I don't know how to tell you this, Miss (L/n), but it seems that with both the bludger and the way your broom landed on you, they've both caused serious damage, and... well, to put it delicately," she paused for a moment, "there's an almost 0% chance that you will be able to have children in the future." I felt my heart break inside but I tried to keep it together, "Oh... well, thank you for telling me."

"Is there anyone I should send for?"

I shook my head, "No thank you, it's alright, I need some time to process."

Madame Pomfrey gave me a saddened smile and left me alone. I sighed and just lay there, debating what I was going to do. I was aware at how much Sirius wanted to have kids when we were older and both had stable jobs as he'd said on several occasions, normally when surrounded by his friends, how much 'having mini versions of the two of us running around the house' would mean to him.

-----------------

A few weeks later I was released from the hospital wing, and after Potions, our last class of the day, I caught up with Lily as she was leaving, "Lily! Can I talk to you?"