Requested?: No

Prompt: None

Type of oneshot: Fluff, ig

Reader's Relations (Non-Biological): Best friends with Evie and Mal

Reader's parents: Hans' daughter (cause I find the severe lack of Frozen a crime)

Warnings: ig spoilers for the first film?

Other notes: I slightly changed this from what I told my Discord friend cause I thought this was a better idea...also this will include at least one of my Descendants ocs.... Elyna (who is Anna and Kristoff's daughter) This oneshot starts part way through the first film, like when they have the Parent Day (or whatever they call it) cause idk how to write the start of the plot idea I have for this oneshot...

IF YOU HAVE A TITLE IDEA FOR THIS PLEASE LET ME KNOW

----------------

"It's you! Your father tried to kill my mother you litt-" before I could comprehend what was happening, Elyna had pounced on me. I was warned she had a bad temper, but it still confused me. She kept slapping me in her rage until she was pulled off me, "Calm down, Elyna!"

"Let me go, Dad! I need to teach her a lesson."

I then noticed a hand out the corner of my eye and smiled when I realised it belonged to Ben. I accepted the help and he pulled me up, wrapping an arm around my waist, "Elyna, what have we been talking about? Whatever her father did, you shouldn't take it out on (Y/n)."

"N-no, Ben, she's right, I've been horrible to some of the people here, I know. Just-would you give me a minute?" Without waiting for an answer, I ran off, not noticing Mal and Evie following me until I felt a hand rubbing m back and another pair holding my hair back as I threw up in the toilet.

"ou feeling okay, (Y/n)?"

I looked to Mal in the brief moment the sick feeling stopped, giving her a, "you think?" look, before facing the toilet and throwing up again.

-------------

I raked my hands through my hair pacing in the dorm room I shared with Lonnie, "What is wrong with me!? That's the third morning in a row I've thrown up!"

"Any other symptoms?"

I rolled my eyes, "Want me to list them all? There's the morning sickness, my appetite has increased, I've been more tired than usual, the mood swings and last of all, m damn period is late!" Jay and Carlos' faces turned slightly pink at the last bit, Mal and Evie looking at each other before their gaze turned to me, "Well, there's no easy way to say this but-"

"(Y/n)!" Lonnie shouted, bursting through the door, "I need you for an experiment!" I noticed the small box in her hand as she grabbed my wrist with the other hand, "Come on."