Flirting Gets You Nowhere, Or Does it? - Remus Lupin and Sirius Black

Requested?: No

Prompt: None

Type of oneshot: Fluff

Timing: Marauders' Era (You're in 6th year btw)

Reader's Relations: None

Reader's House: Hufflepuff

Warnings: None (Unless Sirius being flirtatious counts)

Other notes: You're an animagus in this, but unlike the boys, you're actually a registered one (Cat be your animagus - it's for a plot point), also this includes my OC, Arianna, you can read about her here: https://www.wattpad.com/1352905864-my-ocs-arianna-harry-potter Also, this has WolfStar shipping in it (if you don't know, that's the ship name for Remus and Sirius)

----------------------

"So, (L/n), fancy coming to Hogsmeade with me this weekend?"

I rolled my eyes, "Leave me alone, Black. How many times do I have to tell you that I'm not interested in you?!" I replied, sneaking under the arm that he'd pressed against the wall and walking off, leaving him with a dumbfounded look on his face.

SIRIUS'S POV

"What do I have to do to get her to go out with me?"

"Probably stop flirting with anything that wears a skirt, Pads. She's not going to want to go out with you if you flirt with every girl you see!"

-----------------------YOUR POV

I felt my heart beating rapidly as I ran around Platform 9 ¾ in my animagus form, a black dog chasing after me, my trunk and pet already on the train. However, I was starting to run out of stamina, thankfully I spotted someone I recognised and ran up, jumping into Remus' arms, and cowering.

"Oh hello there, little one, a-Padfoot, stop terrorising cats!"

I felt anger build up inside me as the dog transformed into Sirius Black. He started to laugh, "Moony, it's fun. I really got this one good, didn't I?" At this point, I jumped out of Remus' arms, transforming back into my human form, and got on the train in silence, not bothering to give Sirius a response. I found an empty compartment and sat down leaning my head on the window and starting to softly cry. Sometime later, I heard the compartment door open, "May I join you?" I looked up to see Remus standing there and I wiped my tears, nodding, "Yeah. As long as it's just you." He smiled and sat opposite me, "I had a chat with Sirius by the way, he's sorry for what he did. He just thought you were a normal cat."

"Hmph, well he should check before he starts chasing me, I thought he was an actual dog!"

"If you feel more comfortable in your cat form, you can transform, I don't mind," Remus spoke, noticing my discomfort. I smiled at him and shifted into my cat form, hopping across the table and decided to perch myself on his lap, soon falling asleep.

--------------------

However, my nap was soon disturbed, "Yo, Moony! We were looking everywhere for you! What are you doing here on your own?"

I woke up with a start and hissed, my heart rate increasing in fear as I spotted Sirius. However, I felt a hand starting to stroke my head and I calmed down a bit at the sound of Remus' voice, "It's okay, (Y/n), I'll make sure he doesn't hurt you."

"That's (Y/n)?!"

I rolled my eyes and moved off Remus' lap before I transformed back, "Yeah, I'm an animagus, but unlike you lot, I'm registered."

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw James nudging Sirius and the latter turned to me, "Oh yeah, (Y/n), I wanted to apologise," he spoke as the two of them sat down. I raised an eyebrow at him he continued, "You know, for earlier, when I was chasing you. I had no idea it was you, and I'm sorry, but you gotta admit it was fun."