Honesty is Definitely the Best Policy - Julieta x Reader x Agustín

Requested?: No

Prompt: None

Type of oneshot: Fluff

Reader's Relations: Agustín's girlfriend (this will make sense as you read the oneshot)

Warnings: None

Other notes: This takes place when the triplets are around the age of 20... in this Reader-Chan is bisexual btw

----------------------

"(Y/n), you have a boyfriend and you didn't tell me?!" Julieta spoke after she managed to get it out of me why I wasn't able to come over the day before, "When do I get to meet him?"

"Juli, I'm not going to let you meet him," I replied calmly.

"Why? You're my friend, (Y/n)! I want to meet the man who stole your heart."

"I'm not going to let you meet him because, with your looks, you'll end up stealing him from me and I do not want that happening. You and Pepa are the two most sought-after girls in the Encanto if I introduce Agustín to you, then it's just adding fuel to the fire that's bound to burn anyway."

"Okay fine. Don't let me meet him."

------------------------

I giggled, my head resting on Agustín's shoulder as the two of us were sitting with our backs leaning against a tree that I'd previously checked for bee nests beforehand, "My Mamá wants you to stay for dinner tonight."

"I'd love to, (Y/n), spending time with you is always great."

"Yay!" I squealed hugging him, causing him to fall onto the grass, the two of us started to laugh like little kids. Eventually, I stood up, noticing that the sun was starting to set and we walked back inside, letting Mamá know that Agustín had agreed to stay for dinner, before going to sit on the sofa. Soon we were called for dinner and my little sister ran down from her room happily, sitting in her spot next to our mother, leaving me to sit next to Agustín, which I was not complaining about.

About half an hour later, we'd all finished and Agustín wanted to help clear the table, but I stopped him, taking the stack of plates from him, knowing he was accident-prone, and telling him to go and sit down, pecking his cheek before bringing the stack of plates into the kitchen. After the table was clear, I walked into the living room and sat on the sofa next to Agustín, leaning into his side, prompting him to wrap his arm around me, causing me to smile. A few minutes later, there was a knock on the front door and I stood up, going to answer it, "Juli, what are you doing here?"

"I just came to drop this off for you, you left it at our house this morning," she spoke, placing a bracelet in my hand. I smiled widely and hugged her, "Thank you! I thought I'd lost it!"

"You thought you'd lost what, (Y/n)?" Agustín spoke appearing behind me, "Is that the bracelet I got you?"

I nodded, "Yeah... that's why I wasn't wearing it this afternoon, I guess I took it off to help Julieta with something while I was at the Madrigal's house and forgot to put it back on, thanks for bringing it over, Juli."

"No problem. Is this your boyfriend?" Julieta replied, now noticing Agustín. I nodded, "well, I guess you were bound to meet him eventually. Yes, Julieta, this is Agustín, my boyfriend, Agustín, this is Julieta, my best friend in the whole world."

"(Y/n), can I talk to you?"

"Of course, Juli, you don't-" Before I could finish my sentence, she'd grabbed my hand and dragged me up to my bedroom, closing the door behind us, "I need to tell you something."

"Go ahead."

"Please don't hate me after I say this, but Mamá's been trying to set me up with him for ages. She's even been starting to plan our wedding, thinking that we're together!"