Loved You First - JJ x Ex! Viktor's Sister! Reader

Requested?: No

Prompt: None

Type of oneshot: Angst/Fluff/Songfic (kinda)

Song Used: Loved You First by One Direction (Don't ask why, it is just the skating music)

Reader's Relations: JJ's ex and Viktor's younger sister

Warnings: None? Unless JJ being a dick counts...

Other notes: Don't ask where this idea came from...

-------------------------

"You've got this, (Y/n). Go out there and show them who's boss!" I giggled and hugged my brother, "You're right, Viktor. Are you sure he's here?"

"Yes, (Y/n). I slipped the ticket into his jumper when he wasn't looking, don't worry."

I smiled, "Thanks."

I took a deep breath and glided out onto the centre of the ice, ready to start. The song I'd chosen for my free skate, was a song that I felt worked well with the 'relationship' I had with JJ at that moment. A few years ago, we broke up after 3 years of dating, well actually he broke up with me because he told me he'd found someone else. However, I was thankful to have Viktor to comfort me and a load of ice cream to get over him. Ince I'd finished my performance, I was waiting backstage (idk what it would actually be called, but it's the place where the skaters are when they're not out on the ice doing their routines.), staying in the one place that I was while Viktor had to do something, when I heard the one voice I did not need nor want to hear, "Hey, (Y/n). Miss me?" I rolled my eyes and turned to him, "The fuck do you want, JJ? Also, what are you doing here?"

He smirked, "I know you still love me, (Y/n). Come on. Don't you want me back?"

I rolled my eyes and scoffed, "As if. JJ, you broke my heart when you told me you had found someone else and that you were breaking up with me. Why in the world would I spend time crying over it? I've mo-" before I could finish my sentence, he'd pinned me against the wall and kissed me. I tried to push him off, but unfortunately, he was stronger than me. It was then that my literal saviour came in the form of my brother. Viktor placed a hand on JJ's shoulder and whispered something in his ear, "Get off her right now or you're skating career won't last much longer." JJ immediately let me go from pinning him against the wall and I hid behind Viktor, after taking the small child he was holding from him, giving him free access to do what he wanted to JJ.

"Mama!"

I smiled, "Hello to you too, Alyona, were you a good girl for your uncle?" She nodded and I smiled, "Good."

"Mama, when am I going to get to meet Papa?"

I froze slightly, I didn't want to answer and I certainly didn't want JJ to know she was his, as then, he'd really try to get me to take him back.

"(Y/n), if you don't mind me asking, why is her father?"

I rolled my eyes and looked at JJ, "Are you really that stupid? She's... yours, JJ." He blinked a few times before it finally got into his head, "Why didn't you tell me, (Y/n)?"

"I'm sure you remember that day you broke up with me, right?" he nodded and I continued, "Well, I found out I was pregnant that morning and was going to tell you, but you broke up with me before I could. I didn't want to tell you after you'd broken up with me because then I knew you would only stay with me for the sake of the child if you still decided to stay at all, but the minute you broke up with me, you lost all rights to see your daughter. I never want to see you again. LEAVE my sight." I turned around and started walking out of the ice rink. Viktor walked next to me with a comforting arm around my shoulder. I smiled and leaned into him, and just sobbed.

---------------------

A few weeks later, I was sitting with Alyona on the floor of the living room playing peek-a-boo with her, when I heard the front doorbell go. I rolled my eyes, not wanting to leave Alyona unsupervised, "VIKTOR!! Can you get the door please?" My brother appeared from the kitchen and walked to the door opening it, "Hey, Viktor... is (Y/-" the door was quickly slammed shut and Viktor walked into the living room, "It's JJ, and he wants to talk to you. I slammed the door in his face by the way." I giggled, "I'll deal with him, can you watch Alyona please, Vitya?" He nodded and I stood up, giving him a hug before walking to the door and opening it, "Alright, explain why you too a thirteen and a half hour flight from Canada to Russia, and why you're here."

"Listen, (Y/n). I am so sorry I ever broke up with you. I still love you, please. Just take me back. I promise I'll never leave you or Alyona again, just take me back please!"

How do I know you're not just going to break my heart again?" He sighed and grabbed my shoulders kissing me. I was confused and pushed him off, "What are you doing?! I thought you had a girlfriend. You know the one that you broke up with me to be with?"

"Right.. About that. Isabella broke up with me. Apparently someone told her about me kissing you back at that competition, and she could tell I still had feelings for you, so she broke up with me and basically forced me back here to explain that I still loved you."

I was shocked but I smiled slightly, "I-I forgive you, JJ," I spoke, taking his cheek in my hand before kissing him.