AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hi! Wohoo! What is Love?! finally meet it's end!!! (Though I am not that so happy that it ends since I will surely miss my characters here 〒﹏〒) (*/insert internal screaming)

I started the draft of What is Love?! following my squad's group report back then in our 10th grade, which helps me understand the world of boy's love as well as LGBTQ+ community even more. That is why I am motivated to write for the first time about same gender romance, though it have been so nerve cracking to write since I am not into romance and I've never been in relationship before.

Looking back as a reflection, writing seems to be my comfort whenever I don't know where would I put my emotions when I am overwhelmed. And I express what I learned throughout the day of what my surroundings experiencing about love as I am that type of person who actually enjoys the chitchats from my friends about their love life's and feel in love while I am hearing it.

And so yeah, some of the bits of What is Love?! came from what I've learned throughout the whole 1 year of drafting this story. (I feel so old). The Characters are also can be inspired to my lovely bestfriends as well as I sketched the characters within their personalities with a little bit of touch up and viola!

For the plot of the story, I didn't even finish drafting it and just write whatever I like keke that is why I am so fucked up and lost for the moment when I am so into with their parents story that I don't know why how to return it to our main couple which is Light Raven × Moon Wren. It is supposed to be fluffy but oh well, I didn't realize that I've been into with the past of them and loves the parents so much, lmao. (My favorite ones is Razel × Theo). That's when I got some major revision from the first chapter down to this very end chapter which thankfully I finished it within my time frame allotted in myself. (But still I don't know if I explain it so clearly about the connections of the past and the present, and how it makes them realize what is love for them and solve their issues, especially to those broken ones).

The ending might be a little too hang in the middle and rush but well, it is the only thing that I can grasp whenever I think of ending it as I can't stop myself to write even more until I don't know what to do with the story anymore and how to end it. (Which is I have struggle ending this too). But I might write short stories about their friends love life's too but I will not promise anything as I have so much in plate that I am in my 12th grade this upcoming new opening of classes. But I do really wanna write their storyyyyyyyyyy individually. Ackk, this is hard for me too. I am getting emotional here.

But well, I am thankful for those who read and learned What is Love?! Throughout the whole story. Bye bye for now ಥ_ಥ