CHAPTER 32

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Just like who you are, you don't even tried to hide her to me" Theo mumbles out of nowhere when he feel the presence of Razel walking towards him.

"Why would I hide someone that I hated? It's like I am feeding a prey, and I don't even barely know that child except that she is a bastard of my Father" she says straightforwardly and then he smirks. "You doesn't even change a little bit in your mindset and personality. I'm just a little shocked how sweet you are towards your husband, Gray. You does not do that, usually" he says. Razel just continue walking in a middle of the dark night.

"Who doesn't smitten by my husband? And I am the mother of his sons, I don't really see it as unusual" she says. But he stopped and continue walking when Razel is on his level. "In the first years when your father makes announcement about your wedding, you seem so cold towards Gray" sambit niya naman dito and Razel chuckled a little bit.

"That brings me back of how we we're stranger before that day but became husband and wife instantly. But of course, that is Gray that we are talking about. And I love my husband more than you think" nakangiti niya namang sambit sa kaniya that make him stop. "I guess so, even Luna Belle back in the college, I've tried so hard to chase her but she is still insisting that Gray is her type" he says and laughs. Back in the college, Gray is a scholar in Luna University and as a favorite scholar of Luna's father that time, he is given a task to accompany his only daughter and tutors her. That's why Luna and Gray is so close that rumors starting to spread that they are dating.

"He is your first, right? I mean you didn't have boyfriend until you marry him" tanong niya naman sa kaniya ang she just smile.

"If that's what you think, I can't disclose that" she says mysteriously. She doesn't answer it directly but give a vague answer to his question.

Theo and Luna is a close company to each other but not when they are in the Middle School to College.

"I see, you are still that mysterious lone wolf that I always wanted to talk to. But well, you changed also of how you handle things now. Razel, Is it the time where our Clans will be at peace and be allies again?" Theo asked her when they are walking to the Parking lot of the Mansion. They are walking distance at the injured Ritcsh to prevent something.

Razel is taken a back in that question but she managed to display a faint smile.

Back in some ages, the two powerful Clan of the Underground World is so tight and have a good relationship to each other. The Reyes Clan and the Sandoval Clan is supporting each other, until one day, some bad news makes them go to separate ways and forever became enemy to each other.

"Up until now, I can't forgive myself for what I did to her. It makes my heart aches, and we can't go back to the way we used to be, Kuya Theo. And there is no need. I am planning to erase the clan, I want to live a peaceful life with my family now" she says that makes him stop from walking and silently gaze her. She is smiling with a relief.

"We already forgiven you decades ago, Razel. But you can't even forgive yourself. Zel, please try to move forward and forgive yourself. Please" sambit naman ni Theo sa kaniya ngunit tumingin ito sa kaniya and tapped him.

"How could I forgive myself, Kuya Theo? All of you are so kind to me but what I did? I messed up that day. If she was still alive today, she would have a good life with beautiful family. But I, I, I am the reason why she's not breathing decades ago. It hurts everytime" sambit niya naman sa kaniya with a sad eyes.