CHAPTER 38

NEO'S POV
(Hours before Ritcsh' Escape)

"Neo, you want to have a sip?" Napatingin naman ako sa kakapasok lang sa monitor room na si Gian na may dalang milk tea at pagkain niya. "Nah, don't want to" I replied to him and keep an eye to the monitor.

Because of something important comes up, ako muna ang nandito sa warehouse. And because I am the most free one sa pamilyang to, ako na naman nakatoka sa di ko naman gustong gawain. Well, si Papa at Mama busy of their works in law firms. Then si ate Esiriane na aalis na din sa puwesto niya at may hinahandang paperworks para sa resignation. Si Lei na hindi na umuuwi sa bahay at hindi na din siya nangingialam sa mga family business business. Si Tito na madami ding ginagawa lalo na at nasa Hospital si Tita Belle at may mga kailangan din siyang ayusin about sa school. And lastly, nasa hospital din ang magaling kong pinsan na si Wren. So no choice kundi ako ang ilagay nila sa puwesto na to. Wala din naman akong pasok since naka close temporarily ang school for investigation.

They didn't even think that this girl right here is a big threat kaya naman they don't even care kung makatakas siya o hindi kaya di na sila nag-abala ng mga tauhan. Total tapos na sila sa kung ano ang pakay nila, they just want to have a clear proof of how they will actually save her or how this girl right here escaped.

"I've seen few of them, outside. What are your plans?" Tanong niya naman habang busy ako sa ginagawa ko sa monitor. "Well, I do not have. Because I am no position at thinking what should the plan, I am just here because they told me to" sagot ko naman sa kaniya, hindi ako nagbigay ng tingin sa kaniya at patuloy na may hinahanap sa files ni Tito. I am just curious kasi of how that Grace are connected all of this, well, I know Light's Family for sure but that Grace is just mysterious.

"What about the rumors of Esiriane stepping down and you will be the next head? That's why you are often working with your Tito?" Tanong niya naman sa akin na siyang ikinangisi ko. Me? Like they don't have Wren. Even though Wren is Gay and likes to sleep with Men, that Bastard will surely be the next head. He isn't just only an actor for nothing, that bastard is a beast. And I don't have any Jealousy, it's my pleasure rather to have my freedom than to be tied up by this Family.

"That's a funny rumor, well you have to believe what you believe. I can't disclose that desicion to anyone, you know" I says to Gian and then go back to what I am doing.

"Will Tito Theo okay that his only son is attracted to males only? Like isn't he mad?" I scratched my head for Gian's questions. "Well, I don't know. That's their family matter. Namasyaduhan ka ata sa pagiging chismoso" sabi ko naman sa kaniya pero tumawa lang siya sa akin... But then I get a subtle feeling when everything feels odd. Why the hell, Gian is here? Don't tell me Tito Theo doesn't trust me???

"Just like what I am expecting, I can't have answers with you" sabi niya naman at lumapit sa akin, I immediately locks all the files that hidden in this room and so as I am preparing of what worse might happen. No one is supposed to be right here except for me. "Because I don't even know anything about that shitty family, they don't trust me. You know that Gian" I says habang hindi ako nagpapahalata sa kung ano man ang ginagawa ko habang papalapit na siya.

"So, what are you in the family?" That question, in the very first time that I heard about that question my heart skipped a beat and I became repulsive to the point that I beat that guy who ask the same thing. But I guess, now that I grew up I already know the answer. "I am Neo Nickl" I answer to him and I face him, no, I am facing the gun that is pointed right at me without a fear in my face but rather a smile telling that I am Neo Nickl, not just a Neo Nickl of Reyes Clan but Neo Nickl.