CHAPTER 35

LIGHT'S POV

"Are you sure? You know that it may bring up those traumas and I don't want you to feel forced or to feel like this shit is happening because of that because it didn't" After a courage of facing the problems, I am here at my room telling my brother that I want now to speak up about what happened few years ago.

"Nah, if I leave something behind in the past we cannot move on and have a peaceful life. It is something that needs to be done sooner than later, Kuya" I said to him and that's when he hugs me tightly, "You really have grown up" he says and that's when I laugh at him. He seems to forget that we just have a 1 year gap to say those lines. "Kuya, we just have a 1 year gap, the hell" I say to him and he just shrugged it off.

"It is because you are small, you know" he says to me. Maybe, compare kasi sa kaniya it looks like malaki talaga ang agwat namin. He had a built physique compared to mine since nag-ggym siya occasionally even na graduating na siya for the Pre-Med Course. While me, I look like a zombie. Well, I am just thin and pale that's why.

"Well yeah" I said and we both goes straight to our parents room in the middle of the night. Well, I don't know if we are disturbing them or something but, yeah, this is my first time to do so, to talk to them or go to their room. And Kuya Dark knocked the door for a while, at hindi naman nagtagal ay pinagbuksan naman kami ni papa.

"Hmm Dark, bakit ka nandito? Di ka pa ba matutulog? Oh andito ka din pala Light" bungad niya sa amin na siyang ikinangiti ko lang sa kaniya. "I have something to discuss po, saglit lang" I say without hesitation.

"Okay, pumasok na kayo. Hintayin niyo nalang matapos maligo ang mama niyo" It is a bit awkward for sure, like I feel like we should not be here or something. Geez, I am just imagining things. "You are stiff, huh" Kuya Dark says and I just stare at him and goes back at observing things.

"Pa, does we look like disturbed the two of you or something?" Dark asked him that makes him laugh and I feel nervous at the same time. "Nah, why? Worried to have a little sibling sooner?" Now I get it their jokes. Shit, they are really a father and son. I am just nervous since I really don't joke around my parents to something like that.

"You are way too old for that, you know" Kuya Dark says that makes my Father laughed again, "You don't know the possibility kiddo. It's just a one night stand but look what are you now" my father smirked at him and Kuya Dark just smiled in a evil way. Maybe I am just too stiff and serious, but they looked like they have fun.

"You are a monster in disguise" Kuya Dark says at maya maya naman ay napatingin kami sa kakalabas lang ni mama sa CR nakatingin sa amin. "What brings the two of you here? You should be sleeping at this hour" she says straight and plugged the Hair Dryer of her.

"Ma, Pa, I am ready to speak about what happened to me that day... I know it must be shocking because all those years I didn't speak about it and I surpress it alone. But how could we have a peaceful life if the all of us won't move on from those traumatic year" Pagsisimula ko naman na siyang ikinatingin at ikinatigil ni mama sa ginagawa niya at lumapit sa akin.

"Are you sure that you are all right? You know that we are worrying about you" she says to me gently and I just nod. Kita ko naman kay papa na he gives me encouragement to do so. "Okay, we will listen. Just stop if you feel like you can't take it anymore, okay?" my mother gently says and sat down beside my father.

[FLASHBACK]

⚠️☣️ THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL ABUSE, BE AWARE ☣️⚠️