PROLOGUE

"What really is Love is?

Why do we need to feel love?

Why do we need love?

Why do we need to meet love?

Why do we need to search the definition of love by ourselves?

I tried so many ways to express the word love. I tried to understand what is love. But when I step further and further, the more I can't reach my answers...

What really is it?

In a hundred books I read, in every stories that cross my dimension, in every Series I've watched, in every drama that I've completed. There is one thing that I've learned what is love, this is Destiny.

But in real life, we can't be sure to our Destiny. Because on every single thing I tried, there is script and storyline. They knew how to fall in love in the exact timing because of the director's Cut and Author's Chapters.

We can't chase love, we can't change destiny, we can't do what we like.

Love is a feeling that you've never expected....

Many on the loop of love falling someone in their same gender but they we're broken down apart because of the Society.

Apart that they don't want to happen"

I sigh as I read what is my teacher teaching for us today. Bakit nga ba sa kidami dami ng lesson at bakit ito ang tinuturo niya?

What is Love?!

Love is full of hurts, I guess. That answer is because of my bad experiences in love. I'm suck at Love.

"Have you ever thought of falling in love, kids?" She asked while giving a smile inside our classroom.

"Yeah, it's awesome to fall in love"

"It kinda hurts, falling someone who doesn't want you"

"Inspirational one"

"Heartbroken will be the worst opposite nightmare of falling in love"

"It's kinda nice, its a natural call"

Minsan na nga lang ako pumasok sa school ganito pa topic nila? Argghhh I kinda hate this topic..

"Just like as you said kids, falling in love isn't always that great. We fall on someone who doesn't want us, we fall on someone we know that are unreachable, we fall on someone who is in relationship already, we fall on someone who is our friend, we fall on someone in the first glance, we fall also to our mortal enemy. Because you know kids, love is everywhere. You feel it from loving your parents, siblings, and your friends.. love is dominating the world" mahaba niya namang discussion habang nakangati parin sa mga kaklase ko na kilig na kilig.

I hate this topic already... Loving someone will hurt you in the end of the day. Left you like you are nothing.

I lay down my head in the desk waiting them to get over.

"May I excuse you ma'am? Ipinapatawag po kayo ng Head teacher. The Faculty meeting will be starting soon at 3:00" Everyone stops of what giggling they are making when that one particular person speaks.

"Alright, thank you for reminding me Mr. Light. As you can see I am in the middle of my discussion, Can you continue it for me? It is kinda the thing we don't have to skip right now. Can you?" I open my eyes and level my head in the front as I have many questions hanging on my mind. What the hell?

"Sure, it's my Pleasure Ma'am. It's my break time already" he smile kindly then I sigh when my Teacher go out in the room and my Classmates is giggling like they thier crushes.

That Tall, Slim and kind boy, everybody likes him...

"Hello, I'm very nervous to continue the discussion of Ma'am Beuna. What is the topic by the way?" He stood up steady in front and smile at my classmates. Why he keep on smiling?

I see his figure so familiar...

That smiling eyes of him ..

It's kinda something I want to break...

"What is Love for you Mr?" I ask out of the question of him while not making any other emotion except in poker face.

"Well, what is love for me is..."

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

A/N: It's kinda Nervous cracking, it's my first time to write in this type of genre. I feel like I have to study more on society of how they feel. I promise that this story is something you can learn about the lgbtq+ community.

This story is Dedicated to my Bestfriend as he requested this type of genre for me to explore the world we have now. He is quite a Fudanshi hehehe..

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

This is just a work of fiction. The Names, Characters, places, and any other things mentioned is just a part of my Imagination. Please bear with some errors and typos, and Plagiarism is a crime.