CHAPTER 39

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"How are you, Wren" the sweet delicate voice is tingling in a old classroom. And there was a boy who is smiling at him at the chair near to the window. The smile of him is precious that he immediately froze out of the moment.

"L...Lael?" He asked out of nowhere, but then, it feels like what it is. The scenes are never changing, in fact, this is the time when Moon Wren is on the edge of his life because of what happened way back in home.

"Ang tagal mong dumating. Hmm.. you really sure that you are alright? Look at your face, may pasa ka na tuloy" He says and he just smiles at him. "Why? Don't you like me now that my face are bruised?" Tanong niya naman sa kaniya na siyang ikinatawa naman ni Lael sa kaniya at naglakad papunta sa kung saan siya nakatayo.

"Loko, I don't like you noh" he says to him and smirks. "I love you, you know. And I am lucky to meet you in this lifetime" he says to him and wrapped his arms in his body. The empty room feels lonely earlier, but then the mood suddenly becoming romantic.

"Lael, I love you too. You know everything what I am so far, but then, you still choose to stood by me. I am sorry that I can't even introduce you to my family, well, I tried it but then again it looks like they don't have time to talk with me" he says to him, Lael gives him Small kisses on the cheeks. Lael is about the height of him. He isn't looks like fragile, in fact, he is a athlete. He isn't cute at all but one thing that he have is that he is handsome as hell. But even though he is an athlete, he is shy, have low self-esteem, and introverted.

"Nah, we just have to take our time. Hindi din naman ako nagmamadali and I will be staying at your side kahit anong mangyari, at kahit gaano pa katagal. So don't worry about those things, worry about your bruises" he says naman na siyang ikinayakap naman ni Wren sa kaniya ng mahigpit. "I am tired, I am not even the root of the fight but they don't listen to me. They don't even come to Guidance but they have guts to slapped me in the Dining Table. I just want to rest, well, I am on my rest now" he says and they sat down in a chair near them. Lael slicks his hands to Wren's hair as if he is comforting him and making him sleep.

"Just be patient, you have to understand them too and not just by yourself. Okay?" He says to him and he smiles at him. Moon Wren also give him a kiss after that. Smiling and all sweet.

But all of the sudden, the wind changes it's direction. The atmosphere feels heavy, but still, he is still hugging with Lael. The echoing voice of his mother can be heard in any direction, as if it is hunting him down. As he was hugging Lael's body, it felt heavy, as if Lael is not concious. And so as he looked on him and Lael is not bathing on its own blood.

"Moon Wrennnn!!!" The scene quickly escalated as Lael changed into Light. Moon Wren can't escaped this dream, nor make a noise, he is just like a doll put in that place to review a rewind film.

"I...lo.." Light can't continue what he was going to say as he is bathed with his own blood.

"You made me kill him..." There is an anonymous voice in front of him, there is no face at all but all of images showcases that the guy infront of him killed Light. "No, he deserves to die for leaving me all alone" the sadness of the tone makes it more hard to distinguish what is the reality and dream for Moon Wren as he can feel the sentiments that person brought.

"You does not love me anymore?? It's all your fault to what happened to me!!!" and now he is hearing the voice of Lael in the dark room that makes him suffocate. "You killed the one that you love this time, just like when you love me... You are the curse" he says to his ears... He can't make a noise, can't move any muscle, but can feel the pain physically, mentally, and sentimentally.