CHAPTER 47

RAZEL'S POV

As soon as we arrived at the black room, I open the hidden door at the wall and enter the hidden room with Katarina. "Why are we here? You are definitely avoiding what just happened!" Tanong niya naman sa akin, I know she is a bit puzzled right now but this is the nest way to explain to her what was happening behind the scene. "Hey, do you even hear what I am saying???" Tanong niya naman sa akin at humarap ako sa kaniya.

"Can you just shut up Katarina and just follow me??" I says to her while we are walking. "Do you expect me to follow you after what just happened? I've been blindly following you all these years and looked what just happened!! I want you to explain what the hell is happening right now" Tumaas naman kunti ang boses niya kaya pinabayaan ko nalang siya. Even though, she doesn't want to follow me ay gagawin niya pa din yun. But I can't blame her to blame me over what happened. After all I played a big role in what happened to that poor child.

That's happened because I have no power over her... I have no enough knowledge that time. And even if I am the Heiress that time, I can't have full access and custody for the things that dad have. I am just nobody who killed dozens in my age.

"Is explaining things is so hard to do for you? Why don't you say anything?" Tanong niya naman sa kaniya na siyang ikinatingin ko sa kaniya. "Things isn't simple as it seems, Katarina. And so as explaining while not having evidences is just like spewing nonsense. Katarina, you've been the head for the long time, but you don't even know how to control your emotions" saad ko sa kaniya at nag-stop para buksan ang closed door pati ang ilaw, this is where the files are hidden by my father.

"You want to know the reason why I do not want you to chase the one who tries to assassinate Ritcsh? Well, it is because I know and to state the fact that she will be coming to me sooner or later. Can you see the woman right here? That is Scarlet Del Valle, the in-law of the Young, married with Drake Young" I say while pointing at the pictures in the red threads where all of them are connected to each other by the personal relation to business relation. 

She then looked closely at the threads I've made myself. "How can you be so sure about their relations? Why is Scarlet Del Valle plays an important role in what was happening? Why the hell all of this are connected to her?" Tanong niya naman sa akin na siyang ikinangiti ko sa kaniya.

The threads are pointing in just one person, Scarlet Del Valle. It might be complicated that she doesn't know her but she have the crucial role in all of this happenings. She then observes deeper the threads and looked at me.

"How could you be so sure? We can't just assume things the way it is. Not when someone's life is on the line. You know that sometimes you've been miscalculating a lot" saad niya naman sa akin at tumingin ako sa kaniya. "And this is not a time to be emotional Katarina, your judgement would be clouded by all your emotions. And it just only Ritcsh that they wanted to kill, even us, don't be reckless in desicion making" sambit ko sa kaniya at may inabot ako sa kaniyang envelop na kung saan ay inipon ko ang Information about Scarlet.

"And I am not calculating the situation here, Katarina. I am stating the fact, now that I have Drake's body as a bait to his wife. I do work rather than just spending my time calculating the whole situation and came up with conclusions" I said to her and so as she went silence in a while. I am just as worried as you, Katarina. I am anxious of what might the situation of Ritcsh right now, but I do trust Dark to keep his aunt alive as I wished.