CHAPTER 54

THIRD PERSON'S POV
| The time after the battle ended |

Leo then walked through the hallways of the Main Base after he finished his mission. And now is heading to his nephew Chen to check their situation and to talk about their situation now that they are already in control over Celestine as no one else available to do it but him.

Currently, Theo who have shots too are in the hospital to take care of his wife whom suffers the most from Celestine's anger as well as his son who is reportedly making movements just now.

Lei and Yssiah also cannot faced Chen as they aren't that knowledgeable about the issues and just hot dragged because of Lei's newest title as a new head of the clan. Also, Yssiah is under the watch of doctors as he received blood loss from the fight with Celestine.

On the other side, the other Clan, Sandoval's are also in a worse situation wherein the new head, Dark is unconscious and still in operating room as well as his mother. Katarina are also unavailable due to the blood loss and also lost conciousness.

And the then heads of the two clans, the lovebirds are both in the hospital too because of severe hits they have after the battle and helping their comrades to win the battle against Celestine.

That is why Leo is in the upfront to take the matters in his hand with the permission of Razel as they discussed it earlier before the fight.

As he walks down, he then open the door wherein Chen is sitting in a open place where he had his mother sleeping in bed.

Leo then walked slowly and quiet, "I am so sorry for what happened. If I just acted a bit earlier" Leo then hear Chen while walking and so as he sat down beside him.

"You are not in fault to say sorry. Your mother knows you, and so as it is understandable that she want to prevent this to happen. I must be the one to say sorry as I cannot back them up clearly which resulted to this nightmare" he said to his nephew as soon as he sat down.

This is the first where they meet each other, but they do not have that awkwardness that they shared despite being first to meet each other instead they are building connections through their similarity of thinking and the way they speak.

"If I just did it neatly, they wouldn't be lying in Hospital beds" he said to him and take his tea to his mouth and take a sip in it.

He looks at the distant and looked at Leo who is just staring at him, waiting for his words. "Anyways, about the matters that I want to talk is that all about concerning my mother" he said casually and looked at his mother who is sleeping with a bondages all over her body that covers the wounds.

"I understand that you want to imprisoned her for doing such things, but I just have one request... I don't want her to feel lonely... Just like what she feel over those years" he said while making eye contact to his Uncle and not even messing up of what he wants to say.

"Well, about the imprisonment, that depends to the court, Chen. It will never be us to decide since people's in the Metro are also affected by that unexpected bombing that she made. We didn't make it public about your mother but eventually the issues will only grow without a suspect to that mass killing of innocents" he said to him while his eyes are gently meeting with him and tapped his shoulder.

"But, I can help you if something about requests since the one who did that to the Metro isn't named after all. We need also to take measurements of how we can have request, Chen" saad niya naman sa kaniya ulit at tumingin si Chen sa kaniya at humingang malalim.