CHAPTER 50

THIRD PERSON POV
| An hour before the captivation of
Dark and Lei |

"Do the plan after an hour that you can't see me in the Mansion nor can't reach you out. The chip on my body works perfectly, so look for my location. They are slowly eating the bait we set" Razel recalls what her son texted an hour ago, after he went missing and cannot be reach.

"They are after me now that they finished with Ritcsh. That lead us to killing you, if they can successfully kill me" she then sigh and opens a USB Drive that just got arrived at her Mansion.

"Did you test this?" Tanong niya naman sa isang agent na naghatid sa kaniya nito dahil sa nasa vacation leave ang mga kasambahay ng Mansion.

The Mansion is now filled with the agents, as the living room filled with the new sets of computers and such to locate and enough to support to those the agents in battlefield. The Mansion is the only safe haven that they can have after being bombed by Scarlet in their main base.

"Yes Ma'am, there is no virus as well as no harm" she answered to her and so as she back to where she is assigned to work for a while.

Razel then walk to her room filled with her own "tech-babies" and play the video which is the contents of the USB.

["Hello, as you can see I am very delighted to meet my old friends. How many years do we spend away each other? How I missed to messed up with you back in college, but well, we do not do that back in the time since we are set by our family's wealth"] seryoso naman na nakatingin sa monitor si Razel habang mag-isa na nagsisigarilyo sa madilim niyang kwarto na ang tanging monitors lamang ang nagbibigay ilaw dito.

["To Razel, how have you been? Oh, why would I ask you something so trivial, that's funny. I cannot believe you still are standing so strong eventhough i've given you so much attention than everyone else"] saad naman ng naka-itim na babae sa harap ng kamera habang walang emosyon ang kaniyang mga mata ngunit may ngiti ang kaniyang mga labi.

Razel continously stares at her with the blank eyes with another monitor is running in the background.

["You are still so cold, I see. You and your eldest son are pretty similar, by the way say Hi to him to hell"] nakangiti naman nitong saad na siyang ikinababa niya ng sigarilyo niya at tumingin sa monitor.

"Please do report" she said to other monitor.

["The Young Master send us a his location an earlier ago and TL just found where he is right now. According to first team that arrived at the scene, he is together with the New Head of the Reyes Empire---Lei Kinn Reyes"] saad naman sa isang monitor niya habang busy siya manuod sa kaka-send lamang na USB sa kaniya.

["Did the team already dive into the hole?"] Tanong niya naman sa kanila habang nakikinig sa bawat turan ng dating kaibigan.

["Yes Ma'am"] sagot naman nito sa kaniya.

"Looking at where they are, it is definitely a trap. My GPS tells otherwise compare to my agents. They are in hell for doing the rescue" she said in her own and tapped the keyboard.

["Get out in that trap, he is not there. Faster"] saad niya naman sa kanila habang nakatingin sa isang mapa na umiilaw ng kulay red.

["Can I know why Ma'am? His GPS is telling we are in the exact position where he is last send the waves"] sambit naman nito na siyang ikinapikit niya.

["Sacrifice others as you wants to find your son"] tiningnan niya naman ng masama ang monitor niya na kung saan ay nagsasalita si Celestine.