CHAPTER 30

GRAY'S POINT OF VIEW
|Light's and Dark's Father|

"To wrap up for today's lesson, we will be conducting Activity next week. Please prepare the following that I wrote on the board, and I hope you all learn from today's session. Goodbye Class!!!" I said while smiling in front of the classroom while I am packing all the things in my desk for me to also get ready to go home.

"Goodbye Mr. Carpio!!" My student's are really good at listening as I don't have any problems in my career all over those years, and it is rewarding at the end of the day. I smiled as they greet me goodbye before packing their things, I miss how adorable my kids back then.

As I walked down to the hallway, the student's are saying goodbye to me which makes me smile to them. "Charming as ever, huh" saad naman ng katrabaho ko pagdating ko sa teacher's desk para mag log out.

"Sinabi mo pa, I always caught my student's whispering how much they are attracted to you. Gosh!" Sabat ng isa pa na nasa desk niya habang tinitingnan ang class records niya sa laptop niya. I just sighed.

"Well, it must because I am a good at teaching" I said and laughed while logging out.

"Hindi ko din alam kung sino maswerte sa inyo mag-asawa. Siya ba na napangasawa ka niya o ikaw na napangasawa mo siya. You are both quite young and have a good feature, makikita mo talaga sa mga anak niyo. Kamusta na pala sila?" Tanong niya naman sa akin and I smile a little. We never even think that the two of us will be married at least.

"My kids are doing alright. Dark is on the last year of Pre-Med, while my youngest, Light is on the 3rd Year of Pre-med" sagot ko naman sa kaniya at umupo muna saglit as he is speaking to me.

"Ohh ganun ba, you are such have a good family. I-kamusta mo nalang ako sa mga bata, pag-uwi mo" sabi niya naman sa akin at tumayo na ako at nagpaalam para umuwi na.

Matagal na rin naman ako dito sa school na to which is all my co-workers knew my Family Background at dito din nag High School sila Light at Dark.

Habang naglalakad papunta sa parking lot kung nasaan ang kotse ay nakaramdam ako ng may sumusunod sa akin. It's quite dark na rin at walang masyadong tao na naglalakad kaya napahinto ako. "Who are you?" I asked out of nowhere.

"Not bad. You must be Mr. Gray Carpio? The husband of Razel Sandoval Carpio?" Tanong niya naman sa akin na siyang ikinatingin ko sa kaniya. Her height and figures are so much a like with Katarina. And she looks like her a bit.. this is odd.

Razel's Family I know them personally before I married her, if this is in fact her relative.

"Why?" Tanong ko naman sa kaniya. "Why are you asking about her?" There is so many possibilities who is this young girl that I am facing right now, and so she might cause danger to my family.

"I am one of her relatives that lost her contact when I was 5 years old and moved in the Europe to settle down. I just asking if you know where she is? In the Casa De Sandoval? I really miss her" sabi ko naman and frowned. Why would someone find me but not the whereabouts of the person she really is searching?

Well, Razel came from a rich family as so as they own a mansion where we are currently staying in after Light's condition worsen in the Manila. So it is not that shocking that some of her relatives gone to different countries at a young age.

"Why would someone can find me but not Razel?" Tanong ko naman sa kaniya at yumuko siya. "Well you see, I don't have a good relationship to her since she is blaming my mother what happened to their family when my mother marries our dad, and she didn't even want to meet me. I just want to restore our relationship, that's all" sabi niya naman with a sad tone which makes me sigh and kinuha ko ang phone ko to make a call to Razel.