CHAPTER 1

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Frustrated and exhausting. That is the way college students describe their everyday life in college.

Being a college is not easy it seems. This is not like an elementary school that you are the one who decides what to do, you are the one who decides if you go to school or absent, this unlike elementary school is Money is everything. College is way different than High school that you have to suffer a lot of practices for performance, who compete in school's program contest, being teachers puppy, the time you will meet puppy love. College is hell for every college student.

College is where the big gambling of life is. This is where we start on stepping into real world. This is where you have to pick courses as your basis in your future job and career. One fail on choosing career and your future is ruined. That is the biggest gambling of life. Scary as you chase your teachers for your grades, scary as choosing your friends that is whether to drag you down or up and scary as you fall in love and choose a priority.

But that was the start.
The starting point of college is being terrified of what the future holds.
But as soon as you step, find friends who can help you and start to love what you are doing this is where the big joy is starting and waiting for you.
Just like Luna University's Famous Circle of Group.

The group where real friends are well defined.

The Big Five.

A group consisting of five individuals wherein they are not the same nor they are different. They are entitled as big five eversince they break the ground and break some ground rules.

"Can you help me, Cutie?" With a smile she gave to a freshman, she is surely can seduce and attract with all her targets.

"Ahh..s-sure. How can I help you by the way?" Natataranta namang tanong ng binata na siyang ikinangiti niya naman ng malapad. Kitang kita sa mukha niya ang tuwa ngunit~

She is not what you think.....

"How will you define stupid in one word? It's obviously freshmen" yan ang nasa isipan niya habang nakatingin sa target niya.

"Can you hold my envelope's? I have something to adjust in my shoes. Thank you" nakangiti niya namang utos at ibinigay na ang envelope niya. At saka niya naman inayos ang kaniyang sapatos.

"Thank you for helping me, you know that some of students would take advantage. So, I gotta go" sabi niya pa naman at kinuha ang mga gamit niya at nakangiti habang naglalakad.

Freshmen don't know she is, but the whole school knows who she is. She is Lei Kinn Garcia, the famous personality in the faculty of Law. They say that she is a biggest flirt but some says that she is responsible for securing the school. Because eversince that she is arrive at this school, she begun to inspect the freshmen. A young master and princess she is but you will define her as well as a sly fox.

"Wait.... Halah" napangisi naman siya habang naglalakad palayo na may hawak na envelope sa kamay niya. Yes that's what her goal is. A smooth transition.

"No.1 rule of being a law student. Don't be tricked by a stranger you just meet. And lastly, go to your classroom as soon as possible. If you want your ID back & stuff in this envelope, meet me after class in detention" walang emosyon niya namang saad at itinaas ang ID na hawak hawak niya. Hindi man lang namalayan ng kausap niya na nawawala na ang ID sa leeg niya na siyang ikinakamot nalang nito sa ulo.

Afterall she is great at this things. She is also testing her pyschological lessons of achieving things by hypnotism. Flirting for her is just a technique as she calculates and estimates that boys is weak for girls.