CHAPTER 31

THIRD PERSON POV

"Ken, would you like to assist Light for a meantime?" Bulong ni Dark kay Kenjie habang nasa labas silang apat pagkatapos palabasin sila ni Dark mismo when he feel that the situation isn't going to calm down.

"Hmm yeah" sagot naman nito sa kaniya and he smiles. "Light, I will talk to you later. From now on just stay put and eat dinner at Kenjie's place" bilin naman ni Dark sa kaniya na siyang ikinatango niya naman. Light never says anything even though it came to him suddenly, he is just like his father under in this situation. They are waiting for explanation and have a wide understanding about things.

Pumasok naman sa loob si Dark na kung saan ay di pa din tapos ang dalawa sa pagbabangayan. He just sit there while waiting for a timing when he would enter the conversation, it looks like they don't even knew his presence too.

"Oh really Ritcsh? You are just a bastard to have big ambition" narinig niya namang hiyaw ni Katarina sa kapatid niya na siya namang ikinangiti nito.

"We are all bastards here, Ate Val. Oh is that why you are clinging onto Ate Riri knowing that she is the only legal Child of our father? It does make sense of how you manage to became the leader of the Empire" sambit niya naman sa kaniya na siyang ikinatawa lang sa kaniya ni Katarina.

Dark is just staring the two of them, blankly. Silently judging the two of them. "You really sure want to mess up this family huh, you really have a twisted mind after all like your mom" sabi niya naman sa kaniya na siyang ikinatingin nito ng masama sa kaniya. "A gold digger who manipulated that old man" dagdag niya pa dito, kumuha naman ng tinidor si Ritcsh na nasa lamesa at itinapon ito sa direksyon ni Katarina ngunit naka-ilag siya.

"This family is already mess up, Ate Val. Eversince" sabi niya naman sa kaniya na siya namang ikinatawa lang ni Katarina sa kaniya.

"Shame on you, Ritcsh. If you haven't here today, if you doesn't show up in this family dinner, it would be peace. You just hurt your Nephew's by your words and broke promise to Ate Riri. We gave all we have to satisfy your mother and you, but what the hell is this? You want more, Ritcsh" sabi niya naman sa kaniya that makes her laugh to and sit down for a moment.

"If the two of you just didn't kill him, it would be nice" she says in a dark tone.

"Who wants a father who is abusive, Ritcsh? Do you have any judgement problem?" Tanong naman sa kaniya ni Katarina. "You are just Jealous over how they treated us huh. Father adores me more than anyone that he even does everything I want" sabi ni Ritcsh sa kaniya na siyang ikinatawa niya naman.

"From the start, I've never wish for a father like him to love me. Because from the start, I didn't even want to be in this family. I never have a choice after he killed mom to choose your mom" She says while she is staring at her like a dagger. "That is your problem, how could you kill someone's dad? He is also my dad and I needed him all of my life. But you just kill him like how you kill the rats in backyards" sabi naman ni Ritcsh sa kaniya at tumawa si Katarina.

"How could we feel pity? He is the one who taught ate Riri how to kill merciless. He is the one who taught me that it's okay to be selfish by abandoning us for you. He is the one to blame, he deserved all of those" sambit ni Katarina sa kaniya ng nakangiti. "But I deserved also a Father!" She says, backclashing her points.